User Tag List

Thread: Fed-up Arizona Republican erupts at Trump fans who claim their ballots were fed to ch

Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Fed-up Arizona Republican erupts at Trump fans who claim their ballots were fed to ch

Fed-up Arizona Republican erupts at Trump fans who claim their ballots were fed to chickens - I'm being serious folks, you cannot make this stuff up. The article is most entertaining to say the least.

'A top Republican elections official in Arizona on Tuesday told CNN's John Berman that he is fed up with Trump supporters' insane conspiracy theories about the 2020 election. Stephen Richer, the Republican Maricopa County Recorder, said that he and his fellow state GOP officials are tired of being falsely accused of plotting to install President Joe Biden in the White House by assorted methods of trickery and subterfuge.

"It was one thing with the audit when they were looking at UV lights and looking for bamboo fibers in the paper," he said. "But when they just accused us too many times of breaking the law, they defamed our good employees too many times, they've defamed the hard-working people here. We're all humans, and we have our limits!"

https://www.rawstory.com/arizona-election-conspiracies/
    When you cuss a farmer, don't talk with your mouth full

Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello Gamewell45,

Quote Originally Posted by Gamewell45 View Post
    Fed-up Arizona Republican erupts at Trump fans who claim their ballots were fed to chickens - I'm being serious folks, you cannot make this stuff up. The article is most entertaining to say the least.

'A top Republican elections official in Arizona on Tuesday told CNN's John Berman that he is fed up with Trump supporters' insane conspiracy theories about the 2020 election. Stephen Richer, the Republican Maricopa County Recorder, said that he and his fellow state GOP officials are tired of being falsely accused of plotting to install President Joe Biden in the White House by assorted methods of trickery and subterfuge.

"It was one thing with the audit when they were looking at UV lights and looking for bamboo fibers in the paper," he said. "But when they just accused us too many times of breaking the law, they defamed our good employees too many times, they've defamed the hard-working people here. We're all humans, and we have our limits!"

https://www.rawstory.com/arizona-election-conspiracies/
    Ya can't make this stuff up:

"The contractors hired to conduct a review of Maricopa County's 2020 election on Monday turned in part of their draft report to the Arizona Senate, but the full report is not yet ready because three of the team members have tested positive for COVID-19.

Arizona Senate president Karen Fann said in a statement that the team expected to have the full draft report finished on Monday, but has not been able to finish it because of the virus.

"The team expected to have the full draft ready for the Senate today, but unfortunately Cyber Ninjas CEO Doug Logan and two other members of the five-person audit team have tested positive for COVID-19 and are quite sick," Fann said in a statement. "The Senate legal team will meet Wednesday to start reviewing the draft report.""

Arizona election review delayed again after 3 team members contract COVID-19

Isn't it convenient when major current event stories merge?
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.