User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 17 of 17

Thread: Border Democrats slamming Biden

  1. #11
    Senior Member PoliTalker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Posts
    195
    Thanks Given
    64
    Thanked 47 Times in 43 Posts
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just because there are racists in the Democratic party's past does not make the current crop racist.

    The Republican Party was the party of emancipation - until a racist shot Lincoln. The Andrew Johnson vetoed two bills, one of which would have given the 2nd Amendment to blacks. The reason? Guilty feeling whites were afraid blacks would do to them what whites had done to blacks.

    Over time, the parties flipped. Democrats became the party of equality; and Republicans have fully become the party of racism.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to PoliTalker For This Useful Post:

    Safety (05-14-2021)

  3. #12
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    59
    Thanks Given
    67
    Thanked 51 Times in 33 Posts
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    Just because there are racists in the Democratic party's past does not make the current crop racist.

    The Republican Party was the party of emancipation - until a racist shot Lincoln. The Andrew Johnson vetoed two bills, one of which would have given the 2nd Amendment to blacks. The reason? Guilty feeling whites were afraid blacks would do to them what whites had done to blacks.

    Over time, the parties flipped. Democrats became the party of equality; and Republicans have fully become the party of racism.
    I will add to this that it was never a cut and dry case in regards to party, because prior to 1964, there were liberals and conservatives in both parties. Ideology is the only metric we can use to determine the mindset of race relations in this country's history. If you look at the voting breakdown of the civil rights voting act that Johnson signed...

    By region
    Note that "Southern", as used here, refers to members of Congress from the eleven states that had made up the Confederate States of America in the American Civil War. "Northern" refers to members from the other 39 states, regardless of the geographic location of those states.[31]

    The House of Representatives:[31]

    Northern: 281–32 (90–10%)
    Southern: 8–94 (8–92%)
    The Senate:[31]

    Northern: 72–6 (92–8%)
    Southern: 1–21 (5–95%) – Ralph Yarborough of Texas was the only Southerner to vote in favor in the Senate
    By party and region
    The House of Representatives:[3][31]

    Southern Democrats: 8–83 (9–91%) – four Representatives from Texas (Jack Brooks, Albert Thomas, J. J. Pickle, and Henry Gonzαlez), two from Tennessee (Richard Fulton and Ross Bass), Claude Pepper of Florida and Charles L. Weltner of Georgia voted in favor
    Southern Republicans: 0–11 (0–100%)
    Northern Democrats: 145–8 (95–5%)
    Northern Republicans: 136–24 (85–15%)
    Note that four Representatives voted Present while 12 did not vote.

    The Senate:[31]

    Southern Democrats: 1–20 (5–95%) – only Ralph Yarborough of Texas voted in favor
    Southern Republicans: 0–1 (0–100%) – John Tower of Texas, the only Southern Republican at the time, voted against
    Northern Democrats: 45–1 (98–2%) – only Robert Byrd of West Virginia voted against
    Northern Republicans: 27–5 (84–16%) – Norris Cotton (NH), Barry Goldwater (AZ), Bourke Hickenlooper (IA), Edwin Mecham (NM), and Milward Simpson (WY) voted against
    This shows that ideology is the only determination that proves racism, not party. From 1965 to today, there is no doubt that the conservative ideology has been the mindset that governs the policy that has oppressed and marginalized non-whites since the inception of this country. Just like there is no doubt that the liberal ideology has been the one that fought conservatives ranging from being abolitionists, marching in the civil rights movement, protesting with BLM, and fighting for LGBT rights. For anyone to sit here and try to completely and dishonestly suggest anything different, is the prime suspect to blame why the country is in the state that it is in.

  4. #13
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    191
    Thanks Given
    22
    Thanked 29 Times in 28 Posts
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Safety View Post
    Nah, that's bullshit. Let's just take a thread posted at tPF for example...the question was asked "who's the racist", then proceeded to have every one of your conservative buddies chime in with racist comments ranging from saying black women are the fattest demographic, to saying they should not get the handicapped space at Walmart with their "government" scooters. So you can sit here and "say" ridiculous crap because you feel some kind of way about those that are not white, but actions will always speak louder.

    Yes, I'm pretty sure "black and white" people get along perfect in Florida, as long as black people know how to stay in their place. Otherwise, they may get Zimmerman'ed, or shot at a gas station for playing loud music, right?


    Ok lets start from the beginning, I wrote that thread with being a racist not in my head, what was in my head was that no one is going to FORCE me into being a racist and they are not going to put those thoughts in my grandchildrens head without blowback.

    I do not control what others say or what they believe, I will stand FIRMLY behind what I say. There is no doubt in my mind that the racists are BLM and every big mouth black poliician like Maxine Waters.. The white politicians calling everyone a racist whos white except themselves are digusting sleezy LYING dirtbags, because none of the live and most never lived within 20 miles of a black person unless they were a Doctor or a Hedge Fund executive...those white people can KISS MY ASS and die.

    BLacks commit more hate crimes than any other race today and its been that way for 20 or more years....they commit crimes against other races RELIGIOUSLY in all areas where people cannot defend themselves legally....like NY like all of california, they tried it somewhere else most would be dead or wounded and they would STOP INSTANTLY...You want to deny EVERYTHING black or ignore, well safety Im not black im white and I see all this from a different perspective, which does not translate into I hate black people, what it is I dont like what some are doing right now today....you are no EXPERT on white people just as well as im not on Black.

    You need to grasp that there are two sides to this story and one side see' it altogether different than you do, thats why we need to do THIS DIFFERENTLY because this is not going to work in the end for anyone....I know you wont believe this, but just now people are finaly not accepting the democrat rhetoric and they are getting madder and madder...the blowback hasnt even started..im not talking violence, except to defend yourself, Im talking about political, democrats have already made their bed and they cant get out of it, they have to keep calling the rest of america racists and having liberal prosecutors allow blacks to commit as many crimes against whites and others as they want in CERTAIN areas of the country...they have to continue to order their police to allow them keep on destroying business and billions in property and attacking and hurting people. They cant stop now or they will lose it ALL.

    Safety I dont expect you to believe what im going to say here, but it is what it is. Blacks and the white Phony lying disgusting using black people for personal gain people are creating lots and lots of racists and thats just wrong and bad for this country...you cant badger, abuse verbally or otherwise and frighten people into liking or accepting you, instead they seethe and build fear and anger which has always been the breeding ground for hatred. Some take quiet as scared and intimidated, when its actually ok lets see if they are stupid enough to bring it to me...and thats exactly whats festering....the country the racist people in the country who I described in whos the racist, dont care if you burn Portland and Seattle and NYC and Chicago to the ground, dont care if you make those cities non existent, so they sit and they watch.

    THere are many black people who dont buy the white democrat bullshit of using them and are no part of this crap whatsoever...
    You and I disagreeing does not mean I dislike you, because I do, I know you are an intelligent decent man that is caught up in all this...at least thats what I believe.

    If you choose to dislike or hate me because I stand for what I believe, I will still not in turn dislike or hate you for standing for what you believe...
    Last edited by Solo; 05-14-2021 at 09:31 AM.

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Solo For This Useful Post:

    Gamewell45 (05-14-2021)

  6. #14
    Administrator Gamewell45's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Upstate NY
    Posts
    719
    Thanks Given
    348
    Thanked 420 Times in 328 Posts
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Solo View Post
    Ok lets start from the beginning, I wrote that thread with being a racist not in my head, what was in my head was that no one is going to FORCE me into being a racist and they are not going to put those thoughts in my grandchildrens head without blowback.

    I do not control what others say or what they believe, I will stand FIRMLY behind what I say. There is no doubt in my mind that the racists are BLM and every big mouth black poliician like Maxine Waters.. The white politicians calling everyone a racist whos white except themselves are digusting sleezy LYING dirtbags, because none of the live and most never lived within 20 miles of a black person unless they were a Doctor or a Hedge Fund executive...those white people can KISS MY ASS and die.

    BLacks commit more hate crimes than any other race today and its been that way for 20 or more years....they commit crimes against other races RELIGIOUSLY in all areas where people cannot defend themselves legally....like NY like all of california, they tried it somewhere else most would be dead or wounded and they would STOP INSTANTLY...You want to deny EVERYTHING black or ignore, well safety Im not black im white and I see all this from a different perspective, which does not translate into I hate black people, what it is I dont like what some are doing right now today....you are no EXPERT on white people just as well as im not on Black.

    You need to grasp that there are two sides to this story and one side see' it altogether different than you do, thats why we need to do THIS DIFFERENTLY because this is not going to work in the end for anyone....I know you wont believe this, but just now people are finaly not accepting the democrat rhetoric and they are getting madder and madder...the blowback hasnt even started..im not talking violence, except to defend yourself, Im talking about political, democrats have already made their bed and they cant get out of it, they have to keep calling the rest of america racists and having liberal prosecutors allow blacks to commit as many crimes against whites and others as they want in CERTAIN areas of the country...they have to continue to order their police to allow them keep on destroying business and billions in property and attacking and hurting people. They cant stop now or they will lose it ALL.

    Safety I dont expect you to believe what im going to say here, but it is what it is. Blacks and the white Phony lying disgusting using black people for personal gain people are creating lots and lots of racists and thats just wrong and bad for this country...you cant badger, abuse verbally or otherwise and frighten people into liking or accepting you, instead they seethe and build fear and anger which has always been the breeding ground for hatred. Some take quiet as scared and intimidated, when its actually ok lets see if they are stupid enough to bring it to me...and thats exactly whats festering....the country the racist people in the country who I described in whos the racist, dont care if you burn Portland and Seattle and NYC and Chicago to the ground, dont care if you make those cities non existent, so they sit and they watch.

    THere are many black people who dont buy the white democrat bullshit of using them and are no part of this crap whatsoever...
    You and I disagreeing does not mean I dislike you, because I do, I know you are an intelligent decent man that is caught up in all this...at least thats what I believe.

    If you choose to dislike or hate me because I stand for what I believe, I will still not in turn dislike or hate you for standing for what you believe...
    Just a comment; one thing I really like about this forum is that while we may differ on our viewpoints regardless we don't make it personal. It's truly nice to be able to talk like adults without all the drama you tend to find in other forums; we may not have all the traffic that other forums have but what traffic we have here is quality. Hopefully other people see our example and join our forum.
    When you cuss a farmer, don't talk with your mouth full

  7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gamewell45 For This Useful Post:

    Safety (05-14-2021), Solo (05-14-2021)

  8. #15
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    59
    Thanks Given
    67
    Thanked 51 Times in 33 Posts
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Solo View Post
    Ok lets start from the beginning, I wrote that thread with being a racist not in my head, what was in my head was that no one is going to FORCE me into being a racist and they are not going to put those thoughts in my grandchildrens head without blowback.

    I do not control what others say or what they believe, I will stand FIRMLY behind what I say. There is no doubt in my mind that the racists are BLM and every big mouth black poliician like Maxine Waters.. The white politicians calling everyone a racist whos white except themselves are digusting sleezy LYING dirtbags, because none of the live and most never lived within 20 miles of a black person unless they were a Doctor or a Hedge Fund executive...those white people can KISS MY ASS and die.

    BLacks commit more hate crimes than any other race today and its been that way for 20 or more years....they commit crimes against other races RELIGIOUSLY in all areas where people cannot defend themselves legally....like NY like all of california, they tried it somewhere else most would be dead or wounded and they would STOP INSTANTLY...You want to deny EVERYTHING black or ignore, well safety Im not black im white and I see all this from a different perspective, which does not translate into I hate black people, what it is I dont like what some are doing right now today....you are no EXPERT on white people just as well as im not on Black.

    You need to grasp that there are two sides to this story and one side see' it altogether different than you do, thats why we need to do THIS DIFFERENTLY because this is not going to work in the end for anyone....I know you wont believe this, but just now people are finaly not accepting the democrat rhetoric and they are getting madder and madder...the blowback hasnt even started..im not talking violence, except to defend yourself, Im talking about political, democrats have already made their bed and they cant get out of it, they have to keep calling the rest of america racists and having liberal prosecutors allow blacks to commit as many crimes against whites and others as they want in CERTAIN areas of the country...they have to continue to order their police to allow them keep on destroying business and billions in property and attacking and hurting people. They cant stop now or they will lose it ALL.

    Safety I dont expect you to believe what im going to say here, but it is what it is. Blacks and the white Phony lying disgusting using black people for personal gain people are creating lots and lots of racists and thats just wrong and bad for this country...you cant badger, abuse verbally or otherwise and frighten people into liking or accepting you, instead they seethe and build fear and anger which has always been the breeding ground for hatred. Some take quiet as scared and intimidated, when its actually ok lets see if they are stupid enough to bring it to me...and thats exactly whats festering....the country the racist people in the country who I described in whos the racist, dont care if you burn Portland and Seattle and NYC and Chicago to the ground, dont care if you make those cities non existent, so they sit and they watch.

    THere are many black people who dont buy the white democrat bullshit of using them and are no part of this crap whatsoever...
    You and I disagreeing does not mean I dislike you, because I do, I know you are an intelligent decent man that is caught up in all this...at least thats what I believe.

    If you choose to dislike or hate me because I stand for what I believe, I will still not in turn dislike or hate you for standing for what you believe...
    I don't dislike or hate you, so we can put that to rest. I am pointing out that the talking points you post are not rooted in reality. To the white nationalist agenda, they have and will continue to highlight crime committed by blacks because it is an easy metric to instill fear in people. That is the same tactic that the previous administration engaged in; you remember the "caravans coming from South America? It was a nice fear factor to use prior to the mid-term elections, then once the election was over, not a single fucking peep was heard about them. The only thing people are being awakened to, is the blatant hypocrisy and status quo talking points the conservative ideology uses to garner low intelligent peoples' votes. You say black people commit more hate crimes, yet that is another unsubstantiated talking point where ANY crime a black person commits against a white person is considered a hate crime. That is a false equivalency which only serves to advance the white nationalist agenda. All races commit crimes that may involve intersecting contact with other races, but it is only a hate crime when the person that commits the crime does so with the willful intent of committing it solely because of the race of the victim. A black person that mugs a white person does not fall into the category of a hate crime, but a black person that attacks or causes bodily harm to a person "solely" because the person is white, is a hate crime. We are not seeing that happen, but what we are seeing are racist police using lethal methods to subdue blacks and latinos simply because they are afraid. This is not a hard subject to understand, but one has to be willing to swallow their pride and recognize that it happens.

    Times are changing, and the usual cop out (no pun intended) of just saying "I was in fear of my life" is no longer acceptable. Either you can accept that or you can pretend that it is the fault of the critical race theory.

  9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Safety For This Useful Post:

    Gamewell45 (05-14-2021), Solo (05-14-2021)

  10. #16
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    191
    Thanks Given
    22
    Thanked 29 Times in 28 Posts
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamewell45 View Post
    Just a comment; one thing I really like about this forum is that while we may differ on our viewpoints regardless we don't make it personal. It's truly nice to be able to talk like adults without all the drama you tend to find in other forums; we may not have all the traffic that other forums have but what traffic we have here is quality. Hopefully other people see our example and join our forum.
    Ive always liked safety, he hasnt always liked me but I do understand why.

  11. #17
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    191
    Thanks Given
    22
    Thanked 29 Times in 28 Posts
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Safety View Post
    I don't dislike or hate you, so we can put that to rest. I am pointing out that the talking points you post are not rooted in reality. To the white nationalist agenda, they have and will continue to highlight crime committed by blacks because it is an easy metric to instill fear in people. That is the same tactic that the previous administration engaged in; you remember the "caravans coming from South America? It was a nice fear factor to use prior to the mid-term elections, then once the election was over, not a single fucking peep was heard about them. The only thing people are being awakened to, is the blatant hypocrisy and status quo talking points the conservative ideology uses to garner low intelligent peoples' votes. You say black people commit more hate crimes, yet that is another unsubstantiated talking point where ANY crime a black person commits against a white person is considered a hate crime. That is a false equivalency which only serves to advance the white nationalist agenda. All races commit crimes that may involve intersecting contact with other races, but it is only a hate crime when the person that commits the crime does so with the willful intent of committing it solely because of the race of the victim. A black person that mugs a white person does not fall into the category of a hate crime, but a black person that attacks or causes bodily harm to a person "solely" because the person is white, is a hate crime. We are not seeing that happen, but what we are seeing are racist police using lethal methods to subdue blacks and latinos simply because they are afraid. This is not a hard subject to understand, but one has to be willing to swallow their pride and recognize that it happens.

    Times are changing, and the usual cop out (no pun intended) of just saying "I was in fear of my life" is no longer acceptable. Either you can accept that or you can pretend that it is the fault of the critical race theory.

    I dont have a clue what the national white nationalist agenda is and neither does anyone I know and I know lots of people....

    Safety in NYC alone in 2 months there have been 30 vicious attacks by ALL blacks on asians, asians are being attacked and maimed in other cities as well...LA and Cincinnati to name two more. THEY are hate crimes but you dont hear that on any of the mainstream liberal media nor the disgusting lying liberal cable news. Just yesterday in NYC 5 black males slashed 3 mens faces, stabbed another in the back and one in the eye...attacks on whites an asians in the subway system in NYC alone is in the HUNDREDS in the last 6 months...not to get into how I KNOW first hand There are hate crimes being committed by blacks in many urban areas every day...no one mentions it, no one reports it but conservative blogs which are the only place you can get the truth that liberal news never reports.

    There are no white supremist attacks on blacks, liberal reporters rage about white supremists..WHERE ARE, they are like UFOs...there are mostly FAKE CLAIMS of racist attacks...Black have new thing now...when ever they assault a white person the tell the police I only did it cuz he called me the N word..yeah white people run around the subway and NY calling blacks the N word...that happened in the past but rarely today...black call whites more racist insults by a long shot.

    Safety NO ONE believes that blacks are doing exactly what I say is happening..they all believe, white liberals blacks and even joy reid...but some people derive great joy when a white person is beaten

    Safety when was the last time a young black girl dressed for work has a group of white men slash her face just to disfigure her because shes black...let me know if you can FIND ONE INCIDENT OF THAT..then ask me and ill find many in the last 3 months on white girls just standing waiting for the subway that were disfigured by black men. Stop denying it because its TRUE and everyone knows its true
    They would not be doing that to anyone if they didnt know how many men and women in the subway were carrying LEGAL firearms..we have no incidents of that kind of thing in florida because they dont know if young or old are carrying.

    I keep harping on this over and over...Democrat Politicians black and white love the riots love the hatred and divide it all benefits them...Safety dont even try to tell me that democrats didnt promote the violence in portland and seattle and have allowed it to continue unabated, they shackled their police and just let it go on and on...Strangely DC Politicians dont mention it rather democrats dont mention it.
    Joy Reid only smirks and smiles when its mentioned and blames trump, Don Lemon blames anything white even a teacup and of course we have Christine Fredo Cuomo the oreo the black on the inside always privledged white boy but hes ONLY a privledged white boy on the outside..that little biatch wouldnt have lasted half a day in my neighborhood lol, I have to laugh because I find it sickening to be honest.
    Italian street guys when I was growing up had a saying about anyone that was phony liar, two face or a rat...they said he'd sell his mother for a bag of beans...today thats a mild statement then it was a bad thing....Cuomo would sell his mother for a bag of beans. He has no honor, no dignity and I have far more respect for Reid and Lemon because they believe they are fighting for a geniune cause..cuomo is a puttana there are other italian words that say the same thing but puttana is the worst of them...you can figure out what it means im sure.

    Last im rambling I do that Safety we really need to do this different we have to find a way to meet in the middle somewhere...this is 2021 no one side is going to dominate the other....so whats the choices here...if it keeps going the way it is there is going to be violence and there will be no winners and the losers will be mostly people that didnt want to be involved.

    When I said in fla black and white people get along FANTASTIC today in walmart a black man and his wife were walking towards me in a lane..I turned my cart towards his, he turned his and I went back and got in his way then zoomed out of his way...He laughed his wife laughed and I said I m not that old to do that naturally yet...he asked how Old I was and damn if he wasnt a year older and he didnt look his age...anyway I wish the rest of the country was like where I am in fla...its the way the entire country should live...good health safety and stay safe

    We need to do this a different way
    Last edited by Solo; 05-14-2021 at 06:07 PM.

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Solo For This Useful Post:

    Gamewell45 (05-15-2021)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •