Thread: Border Democrats slamming Biden

Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Border Democrats slamming Biden

Border Democrats slamming Biden for 'failed' response to border crisis

This is Obamas 3rd term and the face of that is a Babbling Buffoon and everyone included the wildest liberal knows it. I cant find a democrat that isnt voting republican, and there are good friends that are democrats..who were staunch democrats..who have totally changed their support for dems.

The GOP will take the house in 2022 and I pray they give to the democrats in the house exactly what they gave the GOP under Pelosi.

A texas Hispanic voter organization traditionally Democrat announced they are voting straight republican, they said they cannot and will not support the democrats lack of morality among other things...texas is going back solidly to the red.

Democratic lawmakers from southern border states are saying President Joe Biden is failing them in addressing the migrant surge.

Both Democratic senators from Arizona have backed Republican Gov. Doug Ducey’s deployment of 500 National Guard soldiers to the U.S.-Mexico border. On Wednesday, Sen. Kyrsten Sinema said the state’s resources, which are in addition to existing federal law enforcement on the border, are not enough to handle the rising number of people illegally crossing in the Tucson and Yuma regions of the state.

"It’s clear that not enough is being done," Sinema said. "Arizona is bearing the brunt of this crisis because of the federal government's failure to address immigration issues over the last three decades."

Sinema and Sen. Mark Kelly asked Biden to reimburse the state for the $25 million they expect the National Guard deployment to cost, but they have yet to hear back from the White House.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...-border-crisis

Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Solo View Post

This is Obamas 3rd term and the face of that is a Babbling Buffoon and everyone included the wildest liberal knows it. I cant find a democrat that isnt voting republican, and there are good friends that are democrats..who were staunch democrats..who have totally changed their support for dems.

The GOP will take the house in 2022 and I pray they give to the democrats in the house exactly what they gave the GOP under Pelosi.

A texas Hispanic voter organization traditionally Democrat announced they are voting straight republican, they said they cannot and will not support the democrats lack of morality among other things...texas is going back solidly to the red.

Democratic lawmakers from southern border states are saying President Joe Biden is failing them in addressing the migrant surge.

Both Democratic senators from Arizona have backed Republican Gov. Doug Ducey’s deployment of 500 National Guard soldiers to the U.S.-Mexico border. On Wednesday, Sen. Kyrsten Sinema said the state’s resources, which are in addition to existing federal law enforcement on the border, are not enough to handle the rising number of people illegally crossing in the Tucson and Yuma regions of the state.

"It’s clear that not enough is being done," Sinema said. "Arizona is bearing the brunt of this crisis because of the federal government's failure to address immigration issues over the last three decades."

Sinema and Sen. Mark Kelly asked Biden to reimburse the state for the $25 million they expect the National Guard deployment to cost, but they have yet to hear back from the White House.

Solo,

Question comes to mind; the republicans were supposed to keep the Senate and recapture the house in 2020 and failed on both attempts. What have they done since then in your opinion that would change the mind of American voters and thus allow them to achieve their stated goals of recapturing both houses of congress in 2022?
    When you cuss a farmer, don't talk with your mouth full

Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good question but you are incorrect that they thought they would keep the house and senate...they believed they might lose the house but might hang on to the senate by a hair.

What have the republicans done not much but 2022 isnt about what the GOP did its all about what the democrats have done and allowed and their Rhetoric...even influential democrats believe they will lose

Social Media banning conservatives.
    The border
    The flipflopping every day about mask mandates and everything else...americans are sick of all of it, especially business.
    The never ending riots and the enrichment of BLM leadership.
    Critical Race theory which parents have started a big backlash about
    The unbelievable giveaway of taxpayer money to other countries and illegals while our vets get nothing to improve their medical and benefits.
    The claims that EVERYTHING is racist

Thats just some of the reasons they will lose...

Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello Solo,

That story comes as no surprise at all considering the source is admittedly a right-slanted tabloid:

"The Washington Examiner is an American conservative news website and weekly magazine based in Washington, D.C. It is owned by MediaDC, a subsidiary of Clarity Media Group, which is owned by Philip Anschutz.[2]

From 2005 to mid-2013, the Examiner published a daily tabloid-sized newspaper, distributed throughout the Washington, D.C., metro area. The newspaper focused on local news and political commentary.[3] The local newspaper ceased publication on June 14, 2013, whereupon its content began to focus almost exclusively on national politics, from the conservative point of view, switching its print edition from a daily newspaper to a weekly magazine format.[4][5][6]"

wiki
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello Solo,

Good question but you are incorrect that they thought they would keep the house and senate...they believed they might lose the house but might hang on to the senate by a hair.

What have the republicans done not much but 2022 isnt about what the GOP did its all about what the democrats have done and allowed and their Rhetoric...even influential democrats believe they will lose

Social Media banning conservatives.
    The border
    The flipflopping every day about mask mandates and everything else...americans are sick of all of it, especially business.
    Patriotic Americans understand the measures needed to be taken to deal with the deadly worldwide pandemic. Some people are able to think a little larger than what happens to their own pocketbook.
    The never ending riots and the enrichment of BLM leadership.[/QUOTE]

BLM never organized any riots. It has been shown that right win instigators and provocateurs infiltrate BLM protests and cause violence. The right showed their violent colors on January 6th.

Critical Race theory which parents have started a big backlash about
    The unbelievable giveaway of taxpayer money to other countries and illegals while our vets get nothing to improve their medical and benefits.
    The claims that EVERYTHING is racist

Thats just some of the reasons they will lose...
    Everything is racist?

Sounds like a bit of an exaggeration.

Critical Race Theory is nothing more and nothing less than Martin Luther King's Dream.

We're going to keep it alive.

We are dedicated to chasing that Dream.

It is highly unrealistic to expect us to ever drop Critical Race Theory until true equality is achieved..
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey buddy

2 points you couldnt be more wrong about...How could you possibly say that conservatives got BLM and Antifa to riot...do you realize how ridiculous that is, the other is critical race theory, its being banned in states as we speak and many states have never started it...Its a left wing thing that is being attacked now by PARENTS...I suggest if you believe critical race theory is being taught as merely Martin Luther Kings I have a dream...you should actually investigate what critical race theory is and PLEASE dont just read it from liberal sites...read both sides

Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello Solo,

"Critical Race Theory is an academic movement of civil rights scholars and activists in the United States who seek to critically examine the law as it intersects with issues of race and to challenge mainstream liberal approaches to racial justice."

That's from wikipedia

If you would like to share what the right wing thinks Critical Race Theory is, please post it. I am not going to go hunting across the internet to try to read your mind. It is a bit absurd that you claim it is a 'left wing thing,' but then you say to understand it don't look at left wing sources.

If it is a 'left wing thing' it is illogical to look at what the right wing's perception of it is in order to try to understand it.

If MLK didn't want to use peaceful means to guide the law to address racial issues then perhaps you would like to post what the right wing thinks MLK's movement was all about.

Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey buddy

2 points you couldnt be more wrong about...How could you possibly say that conservatives got BLM and Antifa to riot...do you realize how ridiculous that is, the other is critical race theory, its being banned in states as we speak and many states have never started it...Its a left wing thing that is being attacked now by PARENTS...I suggest if you believe critical race theory is being taught as merely Martin Luther Kings I have a dream...you should actually investigate what critical race theory is and PLEASE dont just read it from liberal sites...read both sides
    I will say this...conservatives have zero right or claim to even mention MLK Jr.'s name. Ever.

The conservative ideology is the most fucked up institution that caused every problem this country faces in reference to race. If MLK was not assassinated and was alive today, conservatives would be the biggest POSs in calling him a "race baiter" and would be treating him like they treat Sharpton and Jackson.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Safety For This Useful Post:

PoliTalker (05-14-2021)

Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Safety View Post
    I will say this...conservatives have zero right or claim to even mention MLK Jr.'s name. Ever.

The conservative ideology is the most fucked up institution that caused every problem this country faces in reference to race. If MLK was not assassinated and was alive today, conservatives would be the biggest POSs in calling him a "race baiter" and would be treating him like they treat Sharpton and Jackson.
    Sorry Safety that is absolutely false, the democrats were the original racists and the southern democrats did all the murdering and hanging
    I also have to disagree that Al Sharpton isnt a race baiter thats all he ever was since the first time he went on Morton Downey Jrs show and they both made fools out of themselves....he lied from that show until he finally made millions race biating and he got older...now hes a race bomb thrower...I had far more respect for Jessee Jackson until I found out how rich he got off black people.

Safety you and agree and disagree on alot of things..race we most always disagree on because its not black and white uhhh or is it ???
    I have never denied slavery existed and was horrific, I have never denied there has been racism and there still is...but you refuse to not deny anything black.

BLM is far worse than White Supremist who are not the ones rioting killing people and injuring thousands, they along with antifa have been rioting for a year and half and destroying property putting business out of business and hurting people and disrupting their lives...thankfully they are smart enough to stay in democrat cities that dont allow citizens to defend themselves and dont allow police to stop their destruction.

Im guessing you dont think the dozens of assaults on asians some 86 yrs old defenseless by black perpetrators isnt racist ? there arent any asians that believe that.
    I also you dont believe they are civil rights crimes.

Safety I know you hate to hear this, but...as of the current census blacks are 13.4% of the population and id bet 10 grand you dont think they perpetrate far more than that percentage in crime and violent crime....the truth is the truth no matter if the liberal media democrats try to hide it.

Blacks and democrats are creating more racists by the day and more republicans...they will lose the house and senate in 2022 and Potus in 2024 theyve already assured that.

truth be told safety, here in fla black and white people get along perfect..Black and white people in stores smile and say a few words...I recently went to NY for 2 days for a funeral and theres an icy chill between people and zero trust...Im betting portland and Seattle and a few other cities are like that but id bet if you went 2o miles out side any of them...black and white people are courteous and smile at each other and converse....its overblown bullshit by the liberal press....Joy Reid and Don Lemon have created Id bet in the many many thousands of racists....and lots of republicans...KEEP TALKING PLEASE keep telling us white people that we are EVERYTHING you want to say we are...

One thing is for sure they will not come and riot in concealed carry or Stand your ground states...

Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry Safety that is absolutely false, the democrats were the original racists and the southern democrats did all the murdering and hanging
    I also have to disagree that Al Sharpton isnt a race baiter thats all he ever was since the first time he went on Morton Downey Jrs show and they both made fools out of themselves....he lied from that show until he finally made millions race biating and he got older...now hes a race bomb thrower...I had far more respect for Jessee Jackson until I found out how rich he got off black people.

Safety you and agree and disagree on alot of things..race we most always disagree on because its not black and white uhhh or is it ???
    I have never denied slavery existed and was horrific, I have never denied there has been racism and there still is...but you refuse to not deny anything black.

BLM is far worse than White Supremist who are not the ones rioting killing people and injuring thousands, they along with antifa have been rioting for a year and half and destroying property putting business out of business and hurting people and disrupting their lives...thankfully they are smart enough to stay in democrat cities that dont allow citizens to defend themselves and dont allow police to stop their destruction.

Im guessing you dont think the dozens of assaults on asians some 86 yrs old defenseless by black perpetrators isnt racist ? there arent any asians that believe that.
    I also you dont believe they are civil rights crimes.

Safety I know you hate to hear this, but...as of the current census blacks are 13.4% of the population and id bet 10 grand you dont think they perpetrate far more than that percentage in crime and violent crime....the truth is the truth no matter if the liberal media democrats try to hide it.

Blacks and democrats are creating more racists by the day and more republicans...they will lose the house and senate in 2022 and Potus in 2024 theyve already assured that.

truth be told safety, here in fla black and white people get along perfect..Black and white people in stores smile and say a few words...I recently went to NY for 2 days for a funeral and theres an icy chill between people and zero trust...Im betting portland and Seattle and a few other cities are like that but id bet if you went 2o miles out side any of them...black and white people are courteous and smile at each other and converse....its overblown bullshit by the liberal press....Joy Reid and Don Lemon have created Id bet in the many many thousands of racists....and lots of republicans...KEEP TALKING PLEASE keep telling us white people that we are EVERYTHING you want to say we are...

One thing is for sure they will not come and riot in concealed carry or Stand your ground states...
    Nah, that's bullshit. Let's just take a thread posted at tPF for example...the question was asked "who's the racist", then proceeded to have every one of your conservative buddies chime in with racist comments ranging from saying black women are the fattest demographic, to saying they should not get the handicapped space at Walmart with their "government" scooters. So you can sit here and "say" ridiculous crap because you feel some kind of way about those that are not white, but actions will always speak louder.

Yes, I'm pretty sure "black and white" people get along perfect in Florida, as long as black people know how to stay in their place. Otherwise, they may get Zimmerman'ed, or shot at a gas station for playing loud music, right?

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Safety For This Useful Post:

PoliTalker (05-14-2021)