User Tag List

Thread: Coca Cola Temporarily suspends diversity policy

Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Coca Cola Temporarily suspends diversity policy

A coke product shall never touch my lips or be in my house, not because of diversity training, but diversity traning that demeans all white people and tells grown adults to be less white...that is the most absurd racist idiot crap

I made a motion at a VFW meeting to throw coke out of the building the vote was unanimous and they are looking for a new vendor with a different product...Someone else made the motion at the american legion and the same unanimous YES...

Talked to Pepsi delivery guy in a local supermarket, I said hows Pepsi doing, he said our sales are going crazy...I should add he was a black man.

Coca-Cola has temporarily abandoned its diversity plan after general counsel Bradley Gayton, the architect of the company’s diversity policy, abruptly resigned last month.

"When there is a leadership change, it takes time for the new leader to review the current status of the team, organization, and initiatives," said Coke spokesman Scott Leith, who said incoming general counsel Monica Howard Douglas will be reviewing the plan. "Monica is fully committed to the notions of equity and diversity in the legal profession, and we fully expect she will take the time necessary to thoughtfully review any plans going forward."

Gayton announced a plan in January to punish outside law firms that did not meet Coca-Cola's diversity standards, threatening to slash their fees or stop doing business with the firms completely.

The plan required outside law firms to have at least 30% of their bill time come from “diverse attorneys,” half of whom had to be black.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...versity-policy

Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Remind me to tell my buddies in retail to buy a shit load of Coke products. Not only does it taste better than Pepsi, but anything that pisses of conservatives has to be the best thing to invest in.

Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Safety View Post
    Remind me to tell my buddies in retail to buy a shit load of Coke products. Not only does it taste better than Pepsi, but anything that pisses of conservatives has to be the best thing to invest in.
    Talked to the coke guy in walmart he said as far as his wholesale company they are down 11%...., thats 11% less they have for anti white training and to give to democrats...