User Tag List

Thread: BLM leader buys $1.4 million home in ritzy LA enclave

Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

BLM leader buys $1.4 million home in ritzy LA enclave

How about that my liberal friends, i mean how do you make millions while destroying property and hurting others. How do you do that ???? payoff ?

Patrisse Khan-Cullors, the leader of Black Lives Matter and a self-described Marxist, recently purchased a $1.4 million home in an exclusive Los Angeles neighborhood where the vast majority of residents are white, according to reports.

The home, which features three bedrooms and three bathrooms, is nestled in Topanga Canyon and has a separate guesthouse on the property, according to a celebrity real estate blog which reported the transaction last week.

The property, which is about a 15 minute drive from Malibu beaches, features bamboo floors and vaulted ceilings, according to the listing.

https://nypost.com/2021/04/10/marxis...zy-la-enclave/

Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I read the entire article from start to finish and it appears that this was a legitimate sale. As far as moving into a neighborhood that was 88% white and upper class, that's strictly a choice she had to make and the paper indicated an uproar by the social media over her moving in. All I can say is she has a right to live where she feels comfortable and can afford it regardless of the ethnic/racial makeup.

Based on the article it appears that she paid for the house with monies earned from her salary from BLM and Warner Bros. I will mention that the bamboo floors would wreak havoc with my feet.
    When you cuss a farmer, don't talk with your mouth full

Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamewell45 View Post
    I read the entire article from start to finish and it appears that this was a legitimate sale. As far as moving into a neighborhood that was 88% white and upper class, that's strictly a choice she had to make and the paper indicated an uproar by the social media over her moving in. All I can say is she has a right to live where she feels comfortable and can afford it regardless of the ethnic/racial makeup.

Based on the article it appears that she paid for the house with monies earned from her salary from BLM and Warner Bros. I will mention that the bamboo floors would wreak havoc with my feet.
    You missed the major point, even the Leader of BLM has jumped on it and heatedly criticized her...

Its not that she bought it, its not that she moved into a white neighborhood...

Its all about how she got 2,000,000 dollars to buy it when shes never had a job.

The indications are she stole it from BLM donations...and thats what the leader of blm is pissed about...Im betting hes afraid he will get exposed now...

Game the first thing the mafia did when they made a big score, is to tell everyone NOT to buy anything that will bring attention to them...like houses, cars, furs etc anything with a huge price tag...

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Solo For This Useful Post:

Gamewell45 (04-12-2021)

Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Solo View Post
    You missed the major point, even the Leader of BLM has jumped on it and heatedly criticized her...

Its not that she bought it, its not that she moved into a white neighborhood...

Its all about how she got 2,000,000 dollars to buy it when shes never had a job.

The indications are she stole it from BLM donations...and thats what the leader of blm is pissed about...Im betting hes afraid he will get exposed now...

Game the first thing the mafia did when they made a big score, is to tell everyone NOT to buy anything that will bring attention to them...like houses, cars, furs etc anything with a huge price tag...
    If that's the case, then yes, you are correct I did miss the entire point. I had assumed that she was working and used her own monies to make the purchase. No wonder the leader of the BLM is upset with her.
    When you cuss a farmer, don't talk with your mouth full

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Gamewell45 For This Useful Post:

Solo (04-14-2021)

Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yea, no.

Khan-Cullors pointed out the myriad jobs she has held. She has two book deals, including authorship of a New York Times best-selling memoir. The Los Angeles Times reported last year that Khan-Cullors signed a production deal with Warner Brothers “to develop scripted dramas and comedies, docuseries and animated programming for children, young adults and families.”

Khan-Cullors also noted that she is a public speaker, owns a gallery, has a deal with YouTube and teaches at a private liberal arts college in Arizona.
    Since BLM is registered as a 501(c)3, no funds from the group can be used for personal purchases. This is a non-starter and is nothing more than wishful ranting from those that can't stand to see anyone they don't like have success. As for buying a house in a "white neighborhood"...
    Searching for the truth