User Tag List

Thread: Pelosi: Trump Voters Fear

Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Pelosi: Trump Voters Fear

I loathe this woman, she is a total fraud and she is the number 1 who has stoked the divide this country has now...not trump...HER with her constant venomous, insults and false accusations.
    I could post hundreds of article showing the venom and hatred and accusations and calls for violence that have come out of DEMOCRAT MOUTHS...its inevitable they are not going to have a free ride much longer.

‘Automation, Immigration, Globalization, Diversity, Women, LGBTQ – All This Diversity Coming In’

The Donald Trump voters who aren’t domestic terrorists, white supremacist, anti-Semites or xenophobes, voted for him because they fear “all this diversity coming in” to the country, House Speaker Nancy Pelosi said in an interview with Tufts University this week.

Asked “What is his appeal to so many Americans?” Pelosi characterized one “bucket” of Trump’s supporters as domestic terrorists and racists:

https://www.cnsnews.com/blog/craig-b...iversity-women
    Last edited by Solo; 02-27-2021 at 04:41 AM.

Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello Solo,

Quote Originally Posted by Solo View Post
    I loathe this woman, she is a total fraud and she is the number 1 who has stoked the divide this country has now...not trump...HER with her constant venomous, insults and false accusations.
    I could post hundreds of article showing the venom and hatred and accusations and calls for violence that have come out of DEMOCRAT MOUTHS...its inevitable they are not going to have a free ride much longer.

‘Automation, Immigration, Globalization, Diversity, Women, LGBTQ – All This Diversity Coming In’

The Donald Trump voters who aren’t domestic terrorists, white supremacist, anti-Semites or xenophobes, voted for him because they fear “all this diversity coming in” to the country, House Speaker Nancy Pelosi said in an interview with Tufts University this week.

Asked “What is his appeal to so many Americans?” Pelosi characterized one “bucket” of Trump’s supporters as domestic terrorists and racists:

https://www.cnsnews.com/blog/craig-b...iversity-women
    I can understand disagreeing with someone over political views, but hatred or loathing is not a mature response.

I think she was sincere in her comments, and she is accurate. I saw no "venom" nor "hatred" nor "calls for violence" in her comments.

There is no 'free ride' for Democrats. Democrats worked hard for the votes they got, and that was made more difficult because of Republican voter suppression efforts.

But I fully understand why Republicans have to try to suppress legal voting. If you can't get enough support for unpopular ideas the only way to get elected is force draconian laws upon those who would vote you out.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    Hello Solo,

I can understand disagreeing with someone over political views, but hatred or loathing is not a mature response.

I think she was sincere in her comments, and she is accurate. I saw no "venom" nor "hatred" nor "calls for violence" in her comments.

There is no 'free ride' for Democrats. Democrats worked hard for the votes they got, and that was made more difficult because of Republican voter suppression efforts.

But I fully understand why Republicans have to try to suppress legal voting. If you can't get enough support for unpopular ideas the only way to get elected is force draconian laws upon those who would vote you out.
    The recent passing of new voter laws in Georgia simply cement in my mind, what you maintain in your posting is correct. I think this is going to be a major issue that only the voters will be able to rectify by voting out those who support restricting voter rights and I believe that they will do it no matter how long it takes. I'd truly like to see the republican party revert to the party it was 60 years ago, where they fought/argued with each other but finally compromised, got legislation passed and then went out for drinks with each other.
    When you cuss a farmer, don't talk with your mouth full

Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello Gamewell45,

Quote Originally Posted by Gamewell45 View Post
    The recent passing of new voter laws in Georgia simply cement in my mind, what you maintain in your posting is correct. I think this is going to be a major issue that only the voters will be able to rectify by voting out those who support restricting voter rights and I believe that they will do it no matter how long it takes. I'd truly like to see the republican party revert to the party it was 60 years ago, where they fought/argued with each other but finally compromised, got legislation passed and then went out for drinks with each other.
    That would be the best thing for America.

But it's going to take quite a bit of work to get there.

Let's face it. Republicans have cheated and stacked the deck.

The extensive gerrymandering of districts in favor of Republicans ensures that Republicans need not strive to maintain any values at all. Look at Matt Gaetz and Marjorie Taylor Greene. These people don't even pretend to be fair. They don't have to be. They are ensured election because those are two of the most heavily favored Republican districts in the nation. And look what that gerrymandering has produced. Politicians like that poison the batter. They do the nation and the Republican party a great disservice.

It seems that too many in the Republican party have abandoned those values of long ago. They no longer even try to believe in a balance of power. They are completely uncompromising sell-outs to the NRA. They pander to evangelicals, ignoring the wisdom of keeping religion and politics apart.

What ever happened to the Republican argument for smaller government? Have they completely given up on that? Do they surrender on that point? Is there anything honorable that the Republican party stands for? They now want to rig the vote, force women to surrender decisions over their own bodies to the the government will, ensure the greediest and most powerful corporate powers have free reign over government, and open the flood gates for every propaganda-infused hateful racist to have all the most powerful guns and ammo he wants.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How can you guys seriously believe that most of the county is for no voter laws and the voter law that the democrats are so afraid of, merely says You have to show ID to vote...how in gods name can any of you be against that. It also says that No one can canvass the voter lines and give handouts. You can get water and food delivered to the line or brought by your wife etc...but you cant have black panthers and idiot antifa walking up and down the line in uniform intimidating voters..

Some friendly advice you need to stop taking what the liberal press says as the truth. I know in my heart that the liberals on this forum and ever where else, know that the liberal press lies and distorts and hides the truth from the public to always make democrats look good and the GOP bad.

Now heres the big one.

75% Support Voter ID Laws

As the U.S. Senate considers legislation that would revamp America’s election laws, voters still overwhelmingly support laws requiring that voters show identification before casting a ballot.

A new Rasmussen Reports national telephone and online survey finds that 75% of Likely U.S. Voters believe voters should be required to show photo identification such as a driver’s license before being allowed to vote. Only 21% are opposed to such a requirement. (To see survey question wording, click here.)

Thirty-six states have enacted some form of voter ID law, but those laws would be nullified if the Senate approves H.R. 1, which passed the House on a party-line vote. Critics say H.R. 1 “would force states to allow anyone to vote who simply signs a form saying that they are who they claim they are.”

https://www.rasmussenreports.com/pub..._voter_id_laws

Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Democrats are going to get hammered in the midterms and when kamala harris takes over for dumbo she is going to push half of the democrat that are not the nutjobs to the republican side.

Democrat Republican NPA like me none of us want the country destroyed, what they do to Trump Supporters children, they are doing the same to yours...