User Tag List

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 49

Thread: House Passes Bill

  1. #31
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Outside of Montreal
    Posts
    414
    Thanks Given
    1
    Thanked 171 Times in 144 Posts
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Solo View Post
    LMAO no one can make this stuff up....You have trump and you have Biden that says it all...and hold on to your shorts, trump will be potus in 2024 and Ron Desantis will be his VP...and its going to be a beautiful thing
    It wouldn't surprise me. Republicans are fixing the voting as I type. And they have almost four more years to refine it so that the only votes that count come from the white trash movement.

    Unless, that filth hopefully continues to refuse the vaccine, in which case and some luck will wipe them out naturally.

    One can always hope.
    ,

  2. #32
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    191
    Thanks Given
    22
    Thanked 29 Times in 28 Posts
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Beevee View Post
    It wouldn't surprise me. Republicans are fixing the voting as I type. And they have almost four more years to refine it so that the only votes that count come from the white trash movement.

    Unless, that filth hopefully continues to refuse the vaccine, in which case and some luck will wipe them out naturally.

    One can always hope.
    ,
    Beevee the democrats are going to lose because 70% of the country is totally against the socialist agenda that gives hundreds of billions to foriegn countries and illegal immigrants and gives nothing to those being murdered daily in chicago, NYC, and elsewhere...

    Wokeism and Critical Race theory and the utter abuse and denigration of white people every minute of every day by the Liberal Press..Liberal Hollywood and the rest of them has pushed white liberals with children much further to the right...Americans KNOW about the endless destruction and violence and murders in cities by BLM and Antifa

    Americans Democrat and Republican SEE and HEAR the lies every minute of everyday by the liberal press, Politicians and Pundits...they see and HEAR the insanity of Alexandria Ocasio Cortez and those in her likeness, they see her hatred for whites and her bias and LYING and more importantly her insanity....

    These 4 yrs will damage our country immeasurably but I pray the 12 yrs after this will be our republican salvation.

    Americans that voted for biden that like the job hes doing is 30%

  3. #33
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Outside of Montreal
    Posts
    414
    Thanks Given
    1
    Thanked 171 Times in 144 Posts
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Solo View Post
    Beevee the democrats are going to lose because 70% of the country is totally against the socialist agenda that gives hundreds of billions to foriegn countries and illegal immigrants and gives nothing to those being murdered daily in chicago, NYC, and elsewhere...

    Wokeism and Critical Race theory and the utter abuse and denigration of white people every minute of every day by the Liberal Press..Liberal Hollywood and the rest of them has pushed white liberals with children much further to the right...Americans KNOW about the endless destruction and violence and murders in cities by BLM and Antifa

    Americans Democrat and Republican SEE and HEAR the lies every minute of everyday by the liberal press, Politicians and Pundits...they see and HEAR the insanity of Alexandria Ocasio Cortez and those in her likeness, they see her hatred for whites and her bias and LYING and more importantly her insanity....

    These 4 yrs will damage our country immeasurably but I pray the 12 yrs after this will be our republican salvation.

    Americans that voted for biden that like the job hes doing is 30%
    I'm sure your research is provided by Russian and Chinese intelligence.
    Try harder.

  4. #34
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    191
    Thanks Given
    22
    Thanked 29 Times in 28 Posts
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Beevee you really need to stop, because everytime you either try to insult me or contradict me, you embarass yourself. The reason you embarass yourself is like many liberals you are void of facts in the lionshare of your arguments...one liners and nonesense statements do not make you win a debate or even an argument, it merely demonstrates ignorance

  5. #35
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Outside of Montreal
    Posts
    414
    Thanks Given
    1
    Thanked 171 Times in 144 Posts
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Solo View Post
    Beevee you really need to stop, because everytime you either try to insult me or contradict me, you embarass yourself. The reason you embarass yourself is like many liberals you are void of facts in the lionshare of your arguments...one liners and nonesense statements do not make you win a debate or even an argument, it merely demonstrates ignorance
    You need to forget about debates and rise above your chicken status. Cowardice in the face of adversity should be your motto and that of the long lost GOP.

  6. #36
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    191
    Thanks Given
    22
    Thanked 29 Times in 28 Posts
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    lol ahh beevee my lil buddy you try so hard

  7. #37
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Outside of Montreal
    Posts
    414
    Thanks Given
    1
    Thanked 171 Times in 144 Posts
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Solo View Post
    lol ahh beevee my lil buddy you try so hard
    I don't have to try anything.
    You and your lot are destroying your country in a combined effort to rid it of the very people that built it...immigrants.

    The average Mr and Mrs White never received the education of those who believe in building something rather than destroying it..
    But do carry on. There's nothing like watching a comedy that for the White Supremacist can only end in tragedy.

  8. #38
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    191
    Thanks Given
    22
    Thanked 29 Times in 28 Posts
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Beevee you are dillusional and clueless...so now im a white supremist LMAOooooooo ya just cant make this shit up

  9. #39
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Outside of Montreal
    Posts
    414
    Thanks Given
    1
    Thanked 171 Times in 144 Posts
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Solo View Post
    Beevee you are dillusional and clueless...so now im a white supremist LMAOooooooo ya just cant make this shit up
    You are everything you say you aren't.
    But blind to it.
    A true Trump disciple.
    If you don't get what you want, make sure nobody else gets it either.

  10. #40
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    191
    Thanks Given
    22
    Thanked 29 Times in 28 Posts
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Beevee View Post
    You are everything you say you aren't.
    But blind to it.
    A true Trump disciple.
    If you don't get what you want, make sure nobody else gets it either.
    All ive ever gotten from the govt Beevee is a tax bill, Ive never drawn a single penny of govt money and that includes my never drawing an unemployment check.

    I dropped out of school at 15 I was getting in a ton of trouble and Judge told me I had 60 days to join the military or go to juvenile incarceration. I joined the military, fought for my country I am a combat vet and then I went to work in a brewery as a laborer while going to school for my GED...When I got the GED I applied for Police Officer...

    I dont want anything FROM ANYONE and Ive never taken anything from ANYONE

    What its called Beevee is "DRIVE" the fortitude to fight for what you want and suffer and flounder and work till you get there...Today democrats stand around with their hands out...while rioting and committing violence even murder and DEMANDING everything for free...

    Id rather clean my guns and stand my ground than bowdown to these worthless punks that never did anything for themselves or this country....F THEM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •