User Tag List

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 49

Thread: House Passes Bill

  1. #21
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    191
    Thanks Given
    22
    Thanked 29 Times in 28 Posts
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    White liberals more likely to have a mental health condition

    Imagine that!!!!!!!!!!

    This is not directed towards any Liberal individuals on the forum. However, when I look at antifaa, Adam Schiff, Gerry Nadler, Nancy Pelosi, Schumer and yes Biden, I can see the stated study is in fact with merit.



    White liberals are more prone to mental health disorders than individuals who identify as conservative or moderates, according to a Pew Research Center survey.



    Sixty-two percent of Whites who classify themselves as “very liberal” or “liberal” have been told by a doctor they have a mental health condition, as compared to 26% of conservatives and 20% of moderates, the study found.



    Young White people who identified as “very liberal” were almost one and a half times more likely to report mental health problems than those who considered themselves “liberal.”


    White liberals more likely to have a mental health condition - Washington Times

  2. #22
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    191
    Thanks Given
    22
    Thanked 29 Times in 28 Posts
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Beevee you of all need to read this

  3. #23
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Outside of Montreal
    Posts
    414
    Thanks Given
    1
    Thanked 171 Times in 144 Posts
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Solo View Post
    @Beevee you of all need to read this
    Lol.
    So says the nutcase who is so encumbered with the former insane Conservative president that he has to be told which day today is, before he can accept it as a fact

  4. #24
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    191
    Thanks Given
    22
    Thanked 29 Times in 28 Posts
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Beevee View Post
    Lol.
    So says the nutcase who is so encumbered with the former insane Conservative president that he has to be told which day today is, before he can accept it as a fact

    That must be true because you said it...lol

  5. #25
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Outside of Montreal
    Posts
    414
    Thanks Given
    1
    Thanked 171 Times in 144 Posts
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Solo View Post
    That must be true because you said it...lol
    Today is the beginning of the end for your warped beliefs.

    Guiliani as a starter and the ediface is about to receive a seismic shock. You will disintrigate along with the rest of the rot.

  6. #26
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    191
    Thanks Given
    22
    Thanked 29 Times in 28 Posts
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Beevee View Post
    Today is the beginning of the end for your warped beliefs.

    Guiliani as a starter and the ediface is about to receive a seismic shock. You will disintrigate along with the rest of the rot.


    Ok if you say so its disintegrate btw so you dont embarass yourself elsewhere

  7. #27
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Outside of Montreal
    Posts
    414
    Thanks Given
    1
    Thanked 171 Times in 144 Posts
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Solo View Post
    Ok if you say so its disintegrate btw so you dont embarass yourself elsewhere
    Embarrassment is being a Trump supporter.
    Unfortunately, in America, the education system is so degraded that you have no option but to be as ignorant as you are.
    There are no alternatives.

  8. #28
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    191
    Thanks Given
    22
    Thanked 29 Times in 28 Posts
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Beevee View Post
    Embarrassment is being a Trump supporter.
    Unfortunately, in America, the education system is so degraded that you have no option but to be as ignorant as you are.
    There are no alternatives.
    May I ask why you are so interested in American Politics, shouldnt you be more concerned about the Failed Crook you have in office ??????

  9. #29
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Outside of Montreal
    Posts
    414
    Thanks Given
    1
    Thanked 171 Times in 144 Posts
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Solo View Post
    May I ask why you are so interested in American Politics, shouldnt you be more concerned about the Failed Crook you have in office ??????
    That's rich. Considering your failed crook couldn't even make his way back into office by attempting to reduce democracy to the level of a third world dictatorship by using America's prime idiots as a lever.
    Are you one of them?
    Do you wear a mask?
    Have you had a first vaccine dose?
    Do you care about anyone other than Trump?
    Are your friends part of the human race?
    Are you part of the human race?

  10. #30
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    191
    Thanks Given
    22
    Thanked 29 Times in 28 Posts
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Beevee View Post
    That's rich. Considering your failed crook couldn't even make his way back into office by attempting to reduce democracy to the level of a third world dictatorship by using America's prime idiots as a lever.
    Are you one of them?
    Do you wear a mask?
    Have you had a first vaccine dose?
    Do you care about anyone other than Trump?
    Are your friends part of the human race?
    Are you part of the human race?

    LMAO no one can make this stuff up....You have trump and you have Biden that says it all...and hold on to your shorts, trump will be potus in 2024 and Ron Desantis will be his VP...and its going to be a beautiful thing

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •