Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: House Passes Bill

Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Solo View Post
    All ive ever gotten from the govt Beevee is a tax bill, Ive never drawn a single penny of govt money and that includes my never drawing an unemployment check.

I dropped out of school at 15 I was getting in a ton of trouble and Judge told me I had 60 days to join the military or go to juvenile incarceration. I joined the military, fought for my country I am a combat vet and then I went to work in a brewery as a laborer while going to school for my GED...When I got the GED I applied for Police Officer...

I dont want anything FROM ANYONE and Ive never taken anything from ANYONE

What its called Beevee is "DRIVE" the fortitude to fight for what you want and suffer and flounder and work till you get there...Today democrats stand around with their hands out...while rioting and committing violence even murder and DEMANDING everything for free...

Id rather clean my guns and stand my ground than bowdown to these worthless punks that never did anything for themselves or this country....F THEM
    As I thought. Under-educated, Under-Orders, Under-Trump and mis-Understood.

America needs more like you.

Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Beevee View Post
    As I thought. Under-educated, Under-Orders, Under-Trump and mis-Understood.

America needs more like you.
    Why would you care lol your not even american.....you really should worry about your own politics...oh and one more thing beevee

I LOVE playing you like a mandolin ..the madder you get the more you insult me the more I laugh at you lol

Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Solo View Post
    Why would you care lol your not even american.....you really should worry about your own politics...oh and one more thing beevee

I LOVE playing you like a mandolin ..the madder you get the more you insult me the more I laugh at you lol
    Glad I add to your enjoyment.
    It's rather easy to amuse your low intellect and inability to give any reasons for following a clan intent on the destruction of your country with you as a willing participant.

Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Glad I add to your enjoyment.
    It's rather easy to amuse your low intellect and inability to give any reasons for following a clan intent on the destruction of your country with you as a willing participant.
    I think ill destroy canada next.....Trump should run for President of Canada and straighten it out...lol

Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There are booths in the girls bathrooms. Think we are blowing this way of proportion! If a male wants to go into a girls bathroom to "check out" things and dress's like a women to achieve this then this is a mental issue, not a political one. We have more important things to worry about.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MetsBaseball For This Useful Post:

Gamewell45 (05-05-2021), PoliTalker (05-05-2021)

Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello Gamewell45,

Quote Originally Posted by Gamewell45 View Post
    PoliTalker;

I think a lot of people (particularly those on the right) honestly believe that the election was stolen by the democrats because they believed Trump's wild claim of the election being rigged backed up by conservative news sources such as Fox News, CBN, OANN, etc. I highly doubt that they'll change their minds. I never considered Trump my president because of what I know about him pre-president, but considered him the President since he was sworn into office.

Truth be it known, I'm glad that Biden won since I believe he is making a bona fide attempt to reunite the country and be a president for everyone and not just the democrats. Granted some of his platforms the republicans reject out of hand but Biden has stated time and time again that he is willing to compromise on certain issues facing the country.

We'll see what the next four years bring for the country.
    Republicans who think the election was secretly stolen by Democrats need to just slow down and examine the situation because it doesn't pass the sniff test.

OK, so the belief is that Democrats are so amazingly smart that they were able to pull off this amazing theft right under the noses of everybody, with plenty of Republican election monitors in every State - particularly the swing States, and then undergo all kinds of recounts, verification and certifications, but then they were not smart enough to give themselves a super majority in the Senate, they weakened their power in the House, and they failed to regain any power in any of the State governments. Thus, they lose the right to redraw the districts for the next ten years.

Oh, yeah. Really smart. NOT!

And despite all of the court cases and examinations, not one shred of evidence supporting this Big Lie is ever uncovered?

Sorry.

No.

That doesn't pass even the most basic sniff test.

And well said about President Biden.

He really is trying his best to do what's right for America.

And I think so far he is doing a good job.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to PoliTalker For This Useful Post:

Gamewell45 (05-05-2021)

Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry to see this thread devolve into a food fight.

The forum is better off with low volume than to see this nonsense.

Feeling better about not checking in here more often.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    Hello Gamewell45,

Republicans who think the election was secretly stolen by Democrats need to just slow down and examine the situation because it doesn't pass the sniff test.

OK, so the belief is that Democrats are so amazingly smart that they were able to pull off this amazing theft right under the noses of everybody, with plenty of Republican election monitors in every State - particularly the swing States, and then undergo all kinds of recounts, verification and certifications, but then they were not smart enough to give themselves a super majority in the Senate, they weakened their power in the House, and they failed to regain any power in any of the State governments. Thus, they lose the right to redraw the districts for the next ten years.

Oh, yeah. Really smart. NOT!

And despite all of the court cases and examinations, not one shred of evidence supporting this Big Lie is ever uncovered?

Sorry.

No.

That doesn't pass even the most basic sniff test.

And well said about President Biden.

He really is trying his best to do what's right for America.

And I think so far he is doing a good job.
    The right does not want to see what passes for logic. You already know that, so attempting to convince them of what is credulous and what is not, will get nowhere.

The best that can happen for America is a split of the right so that neither side can win an election without the help of the other. As they also believe that Biden cannot resolve anything, the sooner they drop the lunacy and unite with a workable program acceptable to the majority of thinking conservatives, the better off America will be.

Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello BeeVee,

The right does not want to see what passes for logic. You already know that, so attempting to convince them of what is credulous and what is not, will get nowhere.

The best that can happen for America is a split of the right so that neither side can win an election without the help of the other. As they also believe that Biden cannot resolve anything, the sooner they drop the lunacy and unite with a workable program acceptable to the majority of thinking conservatives, the better off America will be.
    Where are all these 'thinking conservatives?'

Looks to me like they just follow one another around chasing rumors and propaganda while doing no independent thinking. It's pack mentality for them, and the pack has gone to a dark place. They refuse to recognize reality. Climate change is real, and America has a terrible racism problem. Xenophobia and hatred do not make a good basis for a political party.

Here's where today's American Republican Party gets it's support:

12. The Following User Says Thank You to PoliTalker For This Useful Post:

Gamewell45 (05-07-2021)