User Tag List

Thread: Tiger Woods in surgery with 'multiple leg injuries' after rollover car accident near

Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Tiger Woods in surgery with 'multiple leg injuries' after rollover car accident near

Professional golfer, Tiger Woods was seriously injured in a one car rollover accident near Los Angeles. Woods, 45, was in surgery at press time.

Golf legend Tiger Woods was in serious condition when he was taken to a hospital Tuesday morning following a one-vehicle rollover car crash in Rancho Palos Verdes, according to a tweet from the Los Angeles County Fire Department.

"One, adult male was assisted out of the vehicle & transported to a local area hospital in serious condition," the tweet says

https://edition.cnn.com/2021/02/23/u...spt/index.html
    When you cuss a farmer, don't talk with your mouth full

Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello Gamewell45,

Quote Originally Posted by Gamewell45 View Post
    Professional golfer, Tiger Woods was seriously injured in a one car rollover accident near Los Angeles. Woods, 45, was in surgery at press time.

Golf legend Tiger Woods was in serious condition when he was taken to a hospital Tuesday morning following a one-vehicle rollover car crash in Rancho Palos Verdes, according to a tweet from the Los Angeles County Fire Department.

"One, adult male was assisted out of the vehicle & transported to a local area hospital in serious condition," the tweet says

https://edition.cnn.com/2021/02/23/u...spt/index.html
    He seems to have a problem obeying traffic laws.

This has happened before.

Nobody going the speed limit of 45 flips that many times.

He's a good driver on the tee, but not behind the wheel.

Looks like he's getting a big fat free pass and not being charged with any violation.

There could easily be a recurrence. The public is not safe with him driving.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to PoliTalker For This Useful Post:

Gamewell45 (03-27-2021)