User Tag List

Thread: Trump Starts a Blue Collar Exodus From Democrats

Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Trump Starts a Blue Collar Exodus From Democrats

Anyone that believes the republican party is dead...is dead wrong...gop will take over house and senate in 2022 and in 2024 there will be a gop Potus who will spend the beginning of his term reversing every exec order that biden signed not knowing what he was signing......The democrats have set so many precedents they are going to choke when they are reversed on them and you can trust thats coming...the more idiocy by biden the more insane his agenda gets, bolsters the GOP...

Trump Starts a Blue Collar Exodus From Democrats to the GOP, Poll Shows

In the last decade, the percentage of blue-collar voters who call themselves Republicans has grown by 12 points. At the same time, the number in that group identifying as Democrats has declined by 8 points. Among white-collar voters, the numbers have remained stable, with Democrats seeing a tiny increase and Republicans seeing a tiny drop.

But the blue-collar bump spreads into other voter groups for Republicans, too, including groups that are often harder for the GOP to reach. Hispanic blue-collar voters have peeled off to the Republican Party in the past 10 years.

Hispanic blue-collar support for the GOP grew from 23% in 2010 to 36% in 2010, a 13-point swing. Meanwhile, Black blue-collar voters shifted 7 points during the same time frame:

The pollsters noted that the bulk of the shift of blue-collar voters to the GOP happened under Trump. The result is a majority, 57%, of blue-collar voters now saying they align with the GOP.

The policy implications of such a massive shift in voter demographic voters will impact elections for years to come, especially with Republicans debating their next steps in a post-Trump era.

The former president has threatened to start his own party or support the primary opponents of Republicans that deviate from his agenda, a sign that the GOP may have to retool their platform in order to appease their new base.

https://bongino.com/trump-starts-a-b...gop-poll-shows

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Solo For This Useful Post:

Gamewell45 (02-23-2021)

Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Solo View Post
    Anyone that believes the republican party is dead...is dead wrong...gop will take over house and senate in 2022 and in 2024 there will be a gop Potus who will spend the beginning of his term reversing every exec order that biden signed not knowing what he was signing......The democrats have set so many precedents they are going to choke when they are reversed on them and you can trust thats coming...the more idiocy by biden the more insane his agenda gets, bolsters the GOP...

Trump Starts a Blue Collar Exodus From Democrats to the GOP, Poll Shows

In the last decade, the percentage of blue-collar voters who call themselves Republicans has grown by 12 points. At the same time, the number in that group identifying as Democrats has declined by 8 points. Among white-collar voters, the numbers have remained stable, with Democrats seeing a tiny increase and Republicans seeing a tiny drop.

But the blue-collar bump spreads into other voter groups for Republicans, too, including groups that are often harder for the GOP to reach. Hispanic blue-collar voters have peeled off to the Republican Party in the past 10 years.

Hispanic blue-collar support for the GOP grew from 23% in 2010 to 36% in 2010, a 13-point swing. Meanwhile, Black blue-collar voters shifted 7 points during the same time frame:

The pollsters noted that the bulk of the shift of blue-collar voters to the GOP happened under Trump. The result is a majority, 57%, of blue-collar voters now saying they align with the GOP.

The policy implications of such a massive shift in voter demographic voters will impact elections for years to come, especially with Republicans debating their next steps in a post-Trump era.

The former president has threatened to start his own party or support the primary opponents of Republicans that deviate from his agenda, a sign that the GOP may have to retool their platform in order to appease their new base.

https://bongino.com/trump-starts-a-b...gop-poll-shows

The republican party is far from dead. Aside from the so-call "Lincoln Party" issue, I think this is just a "blip" in the radar. I think generally after a presidential election, people who may be unhappy with the elected president either switch or leave their party. True, the neo-con republicans will be the biggest headache for the party but we'll see how things unfold over the next year.

That being said, I've read of republicans who've left the party for a variety of reasons, just like democrats who wanted Bernie and got Joe Biden instead. I think it's a natural part of the political system. I think in some years its greater then other years as well.

Lets see where both parties stand a year from now.
    When you cuss a farmer, don't talk with your mouth full

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Gamewell45 For This Useful Post:

Solo (02-24-2021)

Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Game you are speaking about the "norm" and youre correct, but this isnt the norm. Every democrat needs to assess Truly deeply assess what Bidens handlers are doing. The exec orders hes signing, who he is appointing and remember...democrat kids, your grandkids will be hurt along with mine.

Explain to me how a Black, White or Hispanic or Asian Parent of daughters and grand daughters be for Transexuals showering with the girls in elementary school. Taking a dump next to your daughter...It utterly baffles me how democrats can accept that as NORMAL...this and many other things biden has done and is going to do will assure GOP blasts them out of the house and senate in 2022. Trump is already the front runner for 2024 if he decides to run. If he doesnt whoever he endorses will be the republican nominee....Democrats are more far left insane than ever before and when working americans get SMASHED with the tax increases that are coming and the increase in everything they buy across the board, when that tab comes do sooner rather than later, well you know the answer to that.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Solo For This Useful Post:

Gamewell45 (02-25-2021)

Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Solo View Post
    Game you are speaking about the "norm" and youre correct, but this isnt the norm. Every democrat needs to assess Truly deeply assess what Bidens handlers are doing. The exec orders hes signing, who he is appointing and remember...democrat kids, your grandkids will be hurt along with mine.

Explain to me how a Black, White or Hispanic or Asian Parent of daughters and grand daughters be for Transexuals showering with the girls in elementary school. Taking a dump next to your daughter...It utterly baffles me how democrats can accept that as NORMAL...this and many other things biden has done and is going to do will assure GOP blasts them out of the house and senate in 2022. Trump is already the front runner for 2024 if he decides to run. If he doesnt whoever he endorses will be the republican nominee....Democrats are more far left insane than ever before and when working americans get SMASHED with the tax increases that are coming and the increase in everything they buy across the board, when that tab comes do sooner rather than later, well you know the answer to that.
    Solo, I can see your point but I would also like to point out that both you and I are living in changing times where many of today's younger generation tend to be more open minded (right or wrong) when it comes to that. I've heard of concerns of transexuals showering with girls in elementary school or using the bathroom with girls as well.

Let me ask this rhetorical question; honestly how many times have you ever heard of a man or group of males getting upset if a girl uses the boys/mens room or showers with the boys/men? I have never, ever read about men getting upset about it for some reason. Why do you think that is? While both you and I may not want a girl showering/using a toilet with our grandchildren I'm sure transgender girls (who want to be males) are out there doing the same thing our counterparts are doing.

I know in Europe in many cases both sexes use the same facilities and it is accepted. I just think it is a cultural thing.

Both you and I are old school and as such change such as this will be the hardest for us and our generation to accept. What is your viewpoint on this? BTw very good post.
    When you cuss a farmer, don't talk with your mouth full

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Gamewell45 For This Useful Post:

Solo (02-26-2021)

Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamewell45 View Post
    Solo, I can see your point but I would also like to point out that both you and I are living in changing times where many of today's younger generation tend to be more open minded (right or wrong) when it comes to that. I've heard of concerns of transexuals showering with girls in elementary school or using the bathroom with girls as well.

Let me ask this rhetorical question; honestly how many times have you ever heard of a man or group of males getting upset if a girl uses the boys/mens room or showers with the boys/men? I have never, ever read about men getting upset about it for some reason. Why do you think that is? While both you and I may not want a girl showering/using a toilet with our grandchildren I'm sure transgender girls (who want to be males) are out there doing the same thing our counterparts are doing.

I know in Europe in many cases both sexes use the same facilities and it is accepted. I just think it is a cultural thing.

Both you and I are old school and as such change such as this will be the hardest for us and our generation to accept. What is your viewpoint on this? BTw very good post.

Gamewell, that question is not rhetorical, its reality that men and women are different and NOT the same. Why is there never outrage when men say they have been sexually harrassed by a woman, other men dont become outraged they laugh and say she can come and harass me. There are far more boys having sexual encounters with female teachers then we know of, because they LOVE IT.....You tried to make a realtiy rhetorical.

I fully agree with regret that we are both Old school, but that doesnt mean brain dead. It means we were raised with a different set of more's and didnt have communists and far left activist progressive indoctrinating us. Also being old school doesnt mean youve lost your common sense.

Game, explain to me how a young woman or girl, in a public bathroom can determine who is a real transgender is who is a rapist with lipstick and a wig on. Common sense tells us ALL that this will happen, even if it happens once, but it will be more than that as time goes on.

I have a truly hard time believing that young girls today are fine having their privacy totally upended. I know my granddaughters are totally against it and Id betcha the lionshare of young girls are against it.

Its not just about trannnys in bathrooms its about them DESTROYING girls sports. girls across the country are against it.
    Why should a woman or young girl bust their backs training to be the best they can be have to be subjected to losing to a biological male because liberals want us to believe a tranny and a girl are the same thing...BULLLLLLLLLLLLSHIIIIIIIIIIT and thats not my Old schoolness skewing my thinking.

Recently I posted an article on another forum, where a transgender almost killed two women in MMA fights and hes permanently hurt a few women. His face is masculine without a hint of femine, hes heavy muscled, this is what the woman said who he gave a concussion with a punch and caved in her cheek bone and broke her eyesocket all with a series of 3 blows before the ref could stop it.

She said, I am a strong woman, very strong for a woman, I train relentlessly, I have has 22 mma fights, I have never felt that much overwhelming power inside or outside the ring..

How as a society can we let this happen and continue. Oh and thats not the only reason thats just one of many thats going to assure that the GOP will take the house and senate back.

One more Point game...the house maintained control by democrats but they lost seats in double digits, they lost ground not gained...the numbers are very close. The senate they won by 1, there is no democrat mandate and they will lose in 2022 and there are democrat strategists and pollsters saying that also.

I fully believe Biden was not elected that there was vast voter fraud in specific states to assure a electoral victory
    Every Poll shows Donald Trump as front runner for the republican nominee. I dont think he will run, instead hes going to do his best to get even with all the never trumpers who hosed him and their endorsements, There are millions of trump supporters waiting for his endorsements...Listen to his speech at CPAC coming up...

This is for you specifically, Unions are turning on democrats and leaving the party in large numbers. Union leaders are very angry at some of what biden is doing... His first week in office cost unions 150,000 job an Trumpka of the afl cio is real pissed

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Solo For This Useful Post:

Gamewell45 (02-26-2021)