User Tag List

Thread: Nancy Pelosi Demands Pence Use 25th Amendment, Threatens to Impeach Trump For Incitin

Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nancy Pelosi Demands Pence Use 25th Amendment, Threatens to Impeach Trump For Incitin

Given the serious nature of yesterdays riot in which President Trump willingly encouraged publicly, Speaker of the House, Nancy Pelosi has demanded that he be removed by either implementation of the 25th amendment or face impeachment.

President Trump had no comment.

"House Speaker Nancy Pelosi threatened to impeach President Donald Trump for fueling the riots at the Capitol, faulting him for inciting an “armed insurrection against America.”

Pelosi called on Vice President Mike Pence to invoke the 25th Amendment before clarifying that she and several members of Congress are prepared to impeach if he fails to do so.

“The President of the United States incited an armed insurrection against America,” she said. “The gleeful desecration of the U.S. Capitol, which is the temple of our American democracy, and the violence targeting Congress are horrors that will forever stain our nation’s history, instigated by the President of the United States. That’s why it’s such a stain.”

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...ca/ar-BB1cyQK8
    When you cuss a farmer, don't talk with your mouth full

Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not much time left to debate it if Republicans drag it out.
    Best way out is for Pence to suggest Trump resign the presidency and be offered a pardon.
    Then, when Pence is about to sign the pardon, he turns to Trump and says 'I lied'.

Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Beevee View Post
    Not much time left to debate it if Republicans drag it out.
    Best way out is for Pence to suggest Trump resign the presidency and be offered a pardon.
    Then, when Pence is about to sign the pardon, he turns to Trump and says 'I lied'.
    Wouldn't that be a hoot? Give him a little of his own medicine. Either way I hope the day he leaves office, Marshals are there to place handcuffs on him and his daughter Ivanka for committing fraud with his "charity" in New York.
    When you cuss a farmer, don't talk with your mouth full

Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can't see it happening that fast but I hope there is some way to confiscate his passport.
    If they don't and after yesterday's episode though, it makes it harder to find a safe haven, unless he chooses Russia. But he would lose touch with his family if he chose to apply for asylum as most of them will be serving terms in various US prisons.
    I doubt Biden would like it but if he keeps his word and distance, justice will be served for all but his loyal followers and their anguish will be a joy to follow elsewhere.

Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pelosi rocks!
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello Beevee,

Quote Originally Posted by Beevee View Post
    I can't see it happening that fast but I hope there is some way to confiscate his passport.
    If they don't and after yesterday's episode though, it makes it harder to find a safe haven, unless he chooses Russia. But he would lose touch with his family if he chose to apply for asylum as most of them will be serving terms in various US prisons.
    I doubt Biden would like it but if he keeps his word and distance, justice will be served for all but his loyal followers and their anguish will be a joy to follow elsewhere.
    You know, if he ran off with his tail between his legs into exile, his entire legacy is totally trashed and his following is left headless.

But I would prefer that he remain in the USA, be brought up on criminal charges, face a fair trial, be found guilty, and be sentenced to life in prison without parole.

Ivanka and Jared too!
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.