User Tag List

Thread: Trump Refuses To Come Out Of His Bedroom And Attend White House Christmas Party After

Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Trump Refuses To Come Out Of His Bedroom And Attend White House Christmas Party After

President Donald Trump refused to come out of his quarters to attend the annual White House Christmas Party yesterday.

His feelings must have been hurt by the SCOTUS' rejection of the latest attempt to turn the election around although it is documented that he is not a big fan of Christmas even though he has attended the White House Christmas party in prior years.

https://www.politicususa.com/2020/12...mas-party.html
    When you cuss a farmer, don't talk with your mouth full

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Gamewell45 For This Useful Post:

PoliTalker (12-12-2020)

Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello Gamewell45,

Quote Originally Posted by Gamewell45 View Post
    President Donald Trump refused to come out of his quarters to attend the annual White House Christmas Party yesterday.

His feelings must have been hurt by the SCOTUS' rejection of the latest attempt to turn the election around although it is documented that he is not a big fan of Christmas even though he has attended the White House Christmas party in prior years.

https://www.politicususa.com/2020/12...mas-party.html
    What a poor loser.

All the money anyone could want and he is poor.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    Hello Gamewell45,

What a poor loser.

It's a new experience for him.
    Up to this time he could always put a reasoning to the unexpected and place it in a box because it was his own excuse, so a win that didn't materialize as obvious was the take.
    This is different. He may have 70m supporters, but he knows he has twice the amount of detractors, and that's only Americans.
    Humiliation doesn't come kindly to him. Up to now he has only known how to create it in others but to find himself the subject of his own misfortune must be incomprehensible.
    Thoroughly deserved, in my opinion.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Beevee For This Useful Post:

PoliTalker (12-12-2020)

Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello Gamewell45,

What a poor loser.

And there are somethings that money cannot buy which he is learning. This is a man who is not used to losing and I'm sure it's tearing him up inside. He has spent his entire life having it his way, so this is new, uncharted territory for him. Personally I believe we are seeing the beginnings of him unravelling. Only time will tell.

Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello Beevee,

Quote Originally Posted by Beevee View Post
    Up to this time he could always put a reasoning to the unexpected and place it in a box because it was his own excuse, so a win that didn't materialize as obvious was the take.
    This is different. He may have 70m supporters, but he knows he has twice the amount of detractors, and that's only Americans.
    Humiliation doesn't come kindly to him. Up to now he has only known how to create it in others but to find himself the subject of his own misfortune must be incomprehensible.
    Totally deserved.

He is the classic example of one who can dish it up but can't take it.

Just like his supporters. They see no problem with his efforts to overturn the legitimate election, but if a Dem were to do that, they would be screaming bloody murder, unfair, etc.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think being that he knows that its quite possible that he might be charged with various crimes in NY state is most likely unnerving to him. Time will tell.

Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello Gamewell45,

I think being that he knows that its quite possible that he might be charged with various crimes in NY state is most likely unnerving to him. Time will tell.
    I'm sure it is, but then with his army of high priced lawyers he might be able to tie things up for years before facing any verdict.

Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello Gamewell45,

And there are somethings that money cannot buy which he is learning. This is a man who is not used to losing and I'm sure it's tearing him up inside. He has spent his entire life having it his way, so this is new, uncharted territory for him. Personally I believe we are seeing the beginnings of him unravelling. Only time will tell.
    It is obvious this kind of thing messes with his head, but he nver addresses it. Layers of dysfunction to unravel there. He could keep teams of analysts busy for years.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to PoliTalker For This Useful Post:

Gamewell45 (12-13-2020)

Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello Gamewell45,

It is obvious this kind of thing messes with his head, but he nver addresses it. Layers of dysfunction to unravel there. He could keep teams of analysts busy for years.
    Trump lives for the moment. Tomorrow never comes for him and he can't visualize beyond his current tweet. Consequently, what is said today is only valid until his next utterance which is probably a contradiction. His followers don't care because they look on him as their savior although for the life of me, I don't know what he has saved them from. Quite the contrary in fact, since the majority of covid sufferers must be his own supporters, having followed his lead in not wearing masks, not social distancing and gathering in large numbers.

And many, if not most, believe the pandemic is non existant, until they find themselves on a gurney in a corridor of a hospital, waiting for someone else to die, so that they can take their place.

Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello Beevee,

Trump lives for the moment. Tomorrow never comes for him and he can't visualize beyond his current tweet. Consequently, what is said today is only valid until his next utterance which is probably a contradiction. His followers don't care because they look on him as their savior although for the life of me, I don't know what he has saved them from. Quite the contrary in fact, since the majority of covid sufferers must be his own supporters, having followed his lead in not wearing masks, not social distancing and gathering in large numbers.

And many, if not most, believe the pandemic is non existant, until they find themselves on a gurney in a corridor of a hospital, waiting for someone else to die, so that they can take their place.
    The left likes to call him the right's 'savior,' but what Trump really does for the right is serve as their hatred cheerleader, giving them validation for something they know is wrong. He has saved them from feeling guilty for hating.

I'm sure a lot of COVID sufferers are Trump fans, but the insidious way this virus works is that asymptomatic carriers unwittingly infect others. So the ones who are not being careful are not always the ones to get sick or die. They just spread it around.

A society that refuses to look out for others is ripe for a virus which thrives on people not caring about the well-being of others.

We Americans were screwed the moment it became apparent that we all needed to look out for one another.

A virus which spreads through selfishness and resentment of social protocols finds easy pickings in America.

We've got to work on that.

I think we've just made a much better choice in leadership to do just that.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to PoliTalker For This Useful Post:

Beevee (12-15-2020)