Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sizzled

Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sizzled

Im sure many others are just fizzed out with Politics, I know I am and Im trying to take a break from it. Im sure eventually Ill get back involved in some way.

Politics has lost its meaning for me personally, no matter who wins or loses, it wont affect me much as an individual. Its the younger americans that have to forge their destiny not me, I had my time

I did have to snicker however over one thought I had the other day while reading an article. It was written by a democrat and a progressive democrat who happened to be black. He was of course raging about trump and basically Old white guys and the racism they bring to the table, and how ecstatic he was that trump lost.

While reading that I said out of all the democrats in the United States, out of all the Blacks and progressives and the new AOC breed. They chose an Older more racist man for Potus than trump. That just struck me funny, they rage about old white men and the best they could do was OLDEST and WHITEST of white men...cmon now you have to admit thats worth a chuckle.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Solo For This Useful Post:

FatBack (11-15-2020), Gamewell45 (11-15-2020)

Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Your surmise falls flat at the first hurdle.
    Like every other far right Trump supporter, you totally ignore the fact that he despises you , as he does everyone else, other than his family.
    As an outsider, it's not that surprising to me, for you, like most Americans, have been indoctrinated since birth into believing that the USA is superior to every other country when in the last four years the world had witnessed the total opposite.
    It's too late for you. The megalomania rules, even when he doesn't. It's your children that will create the killing field.

Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Solo View Post
    Im sure many others are just fizzed out with Politics, I know I am and Im trying to take a break from it. Im sure eventually Ill get back involved in some way.

Politics has lost its meaning for me personally, no matter who wins or loses, it wont affect me much as an individual. Its the younger americans that have to forge their destiny not me, I had my time

I did have to snicker however over one thought I had the other day while reading an article. It was written by a democrat and a progressive democrat who happened to be black. He was of course raging about trump and basically Old white guys and the racism they bring to the table, and how ecstatic he was that trump lost.

While reading that I said out of all the democrats in the United States, out of all the Blacks and progressives and the new AOC breed. They chose an Older more racist man for Potus than trump. That just struck me funny, they rage about old white men and the best they could do was OLDEST and WHITEST of white men...cmon now you have to admit thats worth a chuckle.
    Some people just can't deal with the realization of supporting a loser. This is why we have psychologists and if the need is great enough to require medication, psychiatrists.

Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Safety View Post
    Some people just can't deal with the realization of supporting a loser. This is why we have psychologists and if the need is great enough to require medication, psychiatrists.
    Safety you have confused everyone else it seems with your own BLM and Antifaa and democrats...losing has nothing to do with it...and we didnt lose, democrats committed fraud and other crimes to steal it...you know that

Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Losing is not the easiest thing to accept; whether or not you believe fraud was involved. Sometimes it's best to take some time off from the rancor that comes with a political forum.

The democrats, who suffered for four years of "get over it, you lost" or "crooked Hillary" or any other saying the pro-trumpers could come up with to humiliate democrats is now over and the shoe is on the other foot. Don't get me wrong, I'm not into rubbing it into other peoples faces for long periods of time, but then again i'm only speaking for myself. There are those who'll continue to do it for the next four years just like there were those on the "other side" who did the same thing.

The nice thing with this forum is there are a number of sub forums here that are not politically oriented where people can post non-political topics and we can always add others if the forum membership is interested in creating them. This is what sets up apart from other political forums.
    When you cuss a farmer, don't talk with your mouth full

Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Solo View Post
    Safety you have confused everyone else it seems with your own BLM and Antifaa and democrats...losing has nothing to do with it...and we didnt lose, democrats committed fraud and other crimes to steal it...you know that
    Strange that. It must be the Courts too. They are rigged. Fancy, all these applications being rejected by judges, the majority being Republican appointed too.
    It's quite clear to me that 319,999,999 people in the USA have been hoodwinked and you are the only one who sees things so clearly.
    Congratulations on your fortitude.

Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamewell45 View Post
    Losing is not the easiest thing to accept; whether or not you believe fraud was involved. Sometimes it's best to take some time off from the rancor that comes with a political forum.

The democrats, who suffered for four years of "get over it, you lost" or "crooked Hillary" or any other saying the pro-trumpers could come up with to humiliate democrats is now over and the shoe is on the other foot. Don't get me wrong, I'm not into rubbing it into other peoples faces for long periods of time, but then again i'm only speaking for myself. There are those who'll continue to do it for the next four years just like there were those on the "other side" who did the same thing.

The nice thing with this forum is there are a number of sub forums here that are not politically oriented where people can post non-political topics and we can always add others if the forum membership is interested in creating them. This is what sets up apart from other political forums.
    I'm always game for other topic subforums. I hope to see this one grow in membership and activity. How about a "hobbies" subforum? Mine include fossil hunting, custom bicycle fabrication and herpetology. Currently hunting for a new pet, a dusky pygmy rattlesnake...Aint they cute? A 2 FTer is a monster. Species-Profile-pygmy-rattlesnake.jpg
    Last edited by FatBack; 11-16-2020 at 05:08 AM.

Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FatBack View Post
    I'm always game for other topic subforums. I hope to see this one grow in membership and activity. How about a "hobbies" subforum? Mine include fossil hunting, custom bicycle fabrication and herpetology. Currently hunting for a new pet, a dusky pygmy rattlesnake...Aint they cute? A 2 FTer is a monster. Species-Profile-pygmy-rattlesnake.jpg
    We have a hobbies forum under Fireside chat. All of us here--as you mention-- would love to see the forum grow in membership and activity. Hopefully word will get out and people will join our ranks.

Btw the last time I physically saw a pygmy rattler was when I was out doing some mild mountain climbing out in Canyon Lands in Utah many years ago. Cute but nasty buggers if you get too close to them.
    When you cuss a farmer, don't talk with your mouth full

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Gamewell45 For This Useful Post:

FatBack (11-20-2020)

Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamewell45 View Post
    We have a hobbies forum under Fireside chat. All of us here--as you mention-- would love to see the forum grow in membership and activity. Hopefully word will get out and people will join our ranks.

Btw the last time I physically saw a pygmy rattler was when I was out doing some mild mountain climbing out in Canyon Lands in Utah many years ago. Cute but nasty buggers if you get too close to them.
    I had a water moccasin when I was 14 until my Canuk stepdad figured out what it actually was. LOL

12. The Following User Says Thank You to FatBack For This Useful Post:

Gamewell45 (11-20-2020)

Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Chewy voted for Trump (well, if he could I bet he would!) He's growing so fast, pic tonight. My avatar was at least 2 weeks ago. IMG_20201119_235610.jpg