User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 25

Thread: Election

  1. #11
    Administrator Gamewell45's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Upstate NY
    Posts
    726
    Thanks Given
    349
    Thanked 421 Times in 329 Posts
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I respond to your claim in a prior posting today. I hope you find it for good reading!

    Enjoy your day!
    When you cuss a farmer, don't talk with your mouth full

  2. #12
    Senior Member PoliTalker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Posts
    201
    Thanks Given
    65
    Thanked 48 Times in 44 Posts
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello Solo,

    Quote Originally Posted by Solo View Post
    I have to disagree with both of you, there were billions and billions of dollars lost in the cities destroyed by antifa and blm. Just during the George Floyd riots over 2,000 police officers injured...85 people killed, 49 people were shot...4 police officers killed and that WAS JUST IN ONE WEEKEND over memorial day...

    That does not include the months of riots in Portland, Seattle and New York and others....

    Explain this please...why were riots ONLY IN DEMOCRAT controlled cities and states...Ill tell you, because it was a setup and they were smart enough to know to stay out of certain states.

    Florida had ZERO riots, want to know why...antifa and blm were told not to go there...Most floridians own guns and stand our ground allows us to defend ourselves against who want to hurt us or destroy our property.

    With due respect I believe sincerly that you two guys through no fault of your own are woefully uninformed of the truth...liberal news outlet havent told the truth on ANYTHING hurtful to progressives for at least 4 yrs.

    I know I wont be able to convince you that the "truth" you believe is a lie....

    Oh @Gamewell45 i read this morning that working class democrats are FLOCKING to the republican party, theres mostly union men and women who realize the democrats are going to destroy them...Bidens first round of executive orders ended thousands of jobs in an instant and many arent accepting the You are too white dialogue of many companies...

    Prediction: Republicans in 2022 will take control of the House and Senate and effectually stop Kamala Harris is agenda...I dont include Biden in that, because hes an idiot phony dirtbag and always has been and hes so stupid he just signs whatever they put in front of him. Along with this prediction is that many of those gop who get elected will be trump endorsed and some GOP will face challenges and be replaced by trump supporters.

    Trump supporters not only have stuck by Trump they are more enthusiasticly supporting him, because they saw what the liberal snakes did for 4 yrs.

    @PoliTalker I agree I misspoke when I blamed BLM...the biggest culprits were PAID antfa along with BLM

    Have a great day guys
    All about antifa and BLM; nothing about the far more recent news of the capitol insurrection.

    My what a different perspective we have. Apparently, the public is supposed to just look the other way as innocent black men and women are repeatedly brutalized and killed by overbearing abusive white police. If anybody protests that, they are out of line. And if they do protest during the day, and thugs, opportunists and ner-do-wells come out at night to take advantage of the crowd situation to loot, then that means the BLM protests are 'violent.'

    But when white supremacist thugs attack and desecrate the capitol, we don't care about that. That's non-news to be brushed over and quickly forgotten.

    Yeah, I'm not buyin it.

    People of all races should have the security to live their lives and be free of police oppression, voter suppression, and fear of being harassed or worse for the 'crime' of DWB - Driving While Black.

    White families do not have to 'have the talk' with their children about how to avoid being killed by police.

    The Civil War rages on in this country.

    It is the hateful white supremacists against everybody else.

    It won't be done until we wipe out hatred.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

  3. #13
    Senior Member PoliTalker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Posts
    201
    Thanks Given
    65
    Thanked 48 Times in 44 Posts
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Trump is a has-been loser who is facing the possibility of criminal charges for fraud and tax evasion.

    Supporting him is a lost cause.

    Investigators are getting a hold of his taxes and financials.

    Now they are going to find out why he fought SO HARD to keep them private.

    What a liar.

    He said he was going to release them, said so numerous times. He even gave conditions. Every time the conditions were met, he moved the goal posts and came up with new conditions. What a liar.

    The Supreme Court just ordered the taxes released that he promised to do even before he was elected.

    I hope he ends up doing time. That would be the closure the nation needs.

    No man is above the law.

    He thinks he is so powerful and he can do anything and get away with it. We'll see about that.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

  4. #14
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    191
    Thanks Given
    22
    Thanked 29 Times in 28 Posts
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    Hello Solo,



    All about antifa and BLM; nothing about the far more recent news of the capitol insurrection.

    My what a different perspective we have. Apparently, the public is supposed to just look the other way as innocent black men and women are repeatedly brutalized and killed by overbearing abusive white police. If anybody protests that, they are out of line. And if they do protest during the day, and thugs, opportunists and ner-do-wells come out at night to take advantage of the crowd situation to loot, then that means the BLM protests are 'violent.'

    But when white supremacist thugs attack and desecrate the capitol, we don't care about that. That's non-news to be brushed over and quickly forgotten.

    Yeah, I'm not buyin it.

    People of all races should have the security to live their lives and be free of police oppression, voter suppression, and fear of being harassed or worse for the 'crime' of DWB - Driving While Black.

    White families do not have to 'have the talk' with their children about how to avoid being killed by police.

    The Civil War rages on in this country.

    It is the hateful white supremacists against everybody else.

    It won't be done until we wipe out hatred.


    YOU DISAGREE WITH ME----GASP


    DId you watch the chief of police of DC testify at the house of reps ?

    There were NO guns inside the capital NONE...He admitted there was a large amount of antifa and blm some posing as trump supporters wearing maga hats and carrying flags.....The media who vastly underreported and misreported on the MONTHS and MONTHS of rioting, looting, destruction and violence...Of course those same outlets totally blew the capital "PROTEST" thats what democrats call antifa and blm riots so fair is fair.

    You cant even attempt to compare ONE [1] incident to Dozens and Dozens for months on end...with bodies everywhere..


    I respectfully disagree with you , imagine that lol

  5. #15
    Senior Member PoliTalker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Posts
    201
    Thanks Given
    65
    Thanked 48 Times in 44 Posts
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello Solo,

    Quote Originally Posted by Solo View Post
    YOU DISAGREE WITH ME----GASP


    DId you watch the chief of police of DC testify at the house of reps ?

    There were NO guns inside the capital NONE...He admitted there was a large amount of antifa and blm some posing as trump supporters wearing maga hats and carrying flags.....The media who vastly underreported and misreported on the MONTHS and MONTHS of rioting, looting, destruction and violence...Of course those same outlets totally blew the capital "PROTEST" thats what democrats call antifa and blm riots so fair is fair.

    You cant even attempt to compare ONE [1] incident to Dozens and Dozens for months on end...with bodies everywhere..


    I respectfully disagree with you , imagine that lol
    Hey, it wouldn't be America if we all agreed. And it would be boring.

    OK, you get a bunch of moms carrying signs and marching down a street in the daytime, and then when they are done they go home. That is a protest.

    You get a bunch of thugs and opportunists who come out in the middle of the night and smash windows, loot and burn, that's not a protest. That's a riot.

    You get a bunch of Trump supporters, called to the capitol by Trump, told "It will be wild," and then he and his guest speakers get up there and tell them they have to "fight like hell or they are not going to have a country any more," and they should "go to the capitol," and there, they mix in with a bunch of Proud Boys who have already planned to break, enter and attack, and you get 800 people desecrating the capitol, injuring and killing police officers, that's not a protest. That is a riot.

    They erected a gallows. They chanted "Kill Mike Pence!" One guy roamed the halls seeking Nancy Pelosi, muttering he was going to "shoot her in the brain."

    That is not a protest. That is an insurrection.

    How do we know nobody had a gun? Because they didn't pull one out and use it?

    They didn't go through the security checks when they broke into the building through the smashed windows.

    What was in all those unsearched backpacks they were wearing? Lollipops?

    How was that one guy going to "Shoot Pelosi in the brain?" With a rubber band from her desk?

    We can't say there were no guns. All we can say is we currently have no evidence any were used.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to PoliTalker For This Useful Post:

    Gamewell45 (02-27-2021)

  7. #16
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    191
    Thanks Given
    22
    Thanked 29 Times in 28 Posts
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok but I think a for real insurrection is around the corner...its building momentum, the more they persecute trump the more support he gets.

    Biden wont finish his first term and Kamala will NOT be re elected...in 2024 the house senate and potus will be gop, then they are going to do exactly what the precedent joe biden has set....

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Solo For This Useful Post:

    Gamewell45 (02-27-2021)

  9. #17
    Administrator Gamewell45's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Upstate NY
    Posts
    726
    Thanks Given
    349
    Thanked 421 Times in 329 Posts
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    Hello Solo,



    Hey, it wouldn't be America if we all agreed. And it would be boring.

    OK, you get a bunch of moms carrying signs and marching down a street in the daytime, and then when they are done they go home. That is a protest.

    You get a bunch of thugs and opportunists who come out in the middle of the night and smash windows, loot and burn, that's not a protest. That's a riot.

    You get a bunch of Trump supporters, called to the capitol by Trump, told "It will be wild," and then he and his guest speakers get up there and tell them they have to "fight like hell or they are not going to have a country any more," and they should "go to the capitol," and there, they mix in with a bunch of Proud Boys who have already planned to break, enter and attack, and you get 800 people desecrating the capitol, injuring and killing police officers, that's not a protest. That is a riot.

    They erected a gallows. They chanted "Kill Mike Pence!" One guy roamed the halls seeking Nancy Pelosi, muttering he was going to "shoot her in the brain."

    That is not a protest. That is an insurrection.

    How do we know nobody had a gun? Because they didn't pull one out and use it?

    They didn't go through the security checks when they broke into the building through the smashed windows.

    What was in all those unsearched backpacks they were wearing? Lollipops?

    How was that one guy going to "Shoot Pelosi in the brain?" With a rubber band from her desk?

    We can't say there were no guns. All we can say is we currently have no evidence any were used.
    I think we can all agree what occurred on January 6th was most unfortunate, carried out by fringe elements of both sides and hopefully never again occurs in our country. Most Americans would rather democracy not be placed in jeopardy by violent means.
    When you cuss a farmer, don't talk with your mouth full

  10. #18
    Administrator Gamewell45's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Upstate NY
    Posts
    726
    Thanks Given
    349
    Thanked 421 Times in 329 Posts
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Solo View Post
    YOU DISAGREE WITH ME----GASP


    DId you watch the chief of police of DC testify at the house of reps ?

    There were NO guns inside the capital NONE...He admitted there was a large amount of antifa and blm some posing as trump supporters wearing maga hats and carrying flags.....The media who vastly underreported and misreported on the MONTHS and MONTHS of rioting, looting, destruction and violence...Of course those same outlets totally blew the capital "PROTEST" thats what democrats call antifa and blm riots so fair is fair.

    You cant even attempt to compare ONE [1] incident to Dozens and Dozens for months on end...with bodies everywhere..


    I respectfully disagree with you , imagine that lol
    I think one thing we can all agree on is that violence breeds violence.

    Personally I feel that violence is unnecessary and all Americans should use the mechanism in place (the legal system) to resolve differences that may arise between the parties. And if the decision is issued that you don't agree with, then work to change the laws in your favor or to something that is more acceptable. I've always believed that their is always a way to solve issues without the use of violence. And this goes for both sides; peaceful protests are fine but burning down buildings or cars, committing acts of violence are totally wrong.

    Just my two cents.
    When you cuss a farmer, don't talk with your mouth full

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Gamewell45 For This Useful Post:

    PoliTalker (03-07-2021)

  12. #19
    Senior Member William's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    112
    Thanks Given
    47
    Thanked 72 Times in 54 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamewell45 View Post
    I think one thing we can all agree on is that violence breeds violence.

    Personally I feel that violence is unnecessary and all Americans should use the mechanism in place (the legal system) to resolve differences that may arise between the parties. And if the decision is issued that you don't agree with, then work to change the laws in your favor or to something that is more acceptable. I've always believed that their is always a way to solve issues without the use of violence. And this goes for both sides; peaceful protests are fine but burning down buildings or cars, committing acts of violence are totally wrong.

    Just my two cents.
    It may be considered presumptuous of me - as a non-American - to comment upon this matter, but I see a continuing problem with what Americans consider 'rights', and 'freedoms'. Too many people consider what they regard as their rights as inherent or God-given, and freedom as the licence to do or say what ever they want to in the moment - without due regard to how those words or actions may affect their fellow human beings.

    Any 'rights' we may enjoy - in any society - are afforded by that society, and neither by our human condition nor by some insubstantial Supreme Being. That something is not in breach of some law or statute does not necessarily mean that it is not injurious to some individual, or to society as a whole.

    The gathering of congregations singing in relatively close proximity in churches is both unwise and dangerous under present circumstances, but not always illegal.

    The right to 'free speech' is another example of a similar principle. We do not morally enjoy the right to destroy someone's reputation because of some socio-political-religious belief we hold - much less importune society to wreak violence upon some demographic with which we disagree.

    Americans in general do not like the concept of 'hate speech' being repressed, but this iniquitous aspect of society, if allowed free reign, results in the situation extant in Germany in the 1930s.

    And, I hate to say it - but Americans have always believed in solving their problems by means of violence - your nation came into being by means of that method. You are a developed military/industrial complex, ostensibly governed by the rule of law, but unfortunately, more often governed by corporate greed and the rule of .38 or .45. Americans, on the personal level, are also my favourite people in the world, and I am saddened by the fact that you consider the 2nd Amendment to your constitution as akin to Holy Writ. The result of which is roughly 40 thousand Americans killing each other and their children (and themselves) each and every year.

    The violent demonstrations pale into insignificance by way of comparison. Treat the causes, not the symptoms.

  13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to William For This Useful Post:

    Gamewell45 (03-01-2021), PoliTalker (03-07-2021)

  14. #20
    Administrator Gamewell45's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Upstate NY
    Posts
    726
    Thanks Given
    349
    Thanked 421 Times in 329 Posts
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    William;

    First off, nice to see you back posting here; always nice to see you post.

    That being said; America does have it's flaws but that is the system we use in this country and for the most part it's worked rather well. And yes, the country was founded on violence taking place but it was necessary in order to break ties with England.

    I agree that we should be treating the causes and not the symptoms as well.
    When you cuss a farmer, don't talk with your mouth full

  15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gamewell45 For This Useful Post:

    PoliTalker (03-07-2021), William (03-01-2021)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •