Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Evidence beginning to emerge of possible ballot stuffing in Michigan

Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Evidence beginning to emerge of possible ballot stuffing in Michigan

Democrats are liars, thieves and the most dishonest organization in our Country.
    They have stripped americans of their faith in anything Political

Records: Too many votes in 37% of Detroit's precincts

https://www.detroitnews.com/story/ne...ncts/95363314/

When President Trump led Michigan by over 300,000 ballots and Wisconsin by 210,000 and the count “stopped” overnight, suddenly 300,000 ballots all appeared out of nowhere for Joe Biden.

According to sources at the Gateaway Pundit, on the night of Nov. 3 at TCF Convention Center where ballots are being counted in Detroit, Wayne County, a Ferrari, a van, and a Chrysler 300 car were parked on the site which has large garages. All had out-of-state plates.The vehicles were parked at the back so no one could take pictures of their plates, because in Michigan the cars don’t have front plates

https://thebl.com/politics/campaign-...ng-places.html

Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I say let the challengers make their case in a court of law; I suspect that given what I've read thus far, nothing is going to happen unless they find a smoking gun.
    When you cuss a farmer, don't talk with your mouth full

Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Solo View Post
    Democrats are liars, thieves and the most dishonest organization in our Country.

When President Trump led Michigan by over 300,000 ballots and Wisconsin by 210,000 and the count “stopped” overnight, suddenly 300,000 ballots all appeared out of nowhere for Joe Biden.

According to sources at the Gateaway Pundit, on the night of Nov. 3 at TCF Convention Center where ballots are being counted in Detroit, Wayne County, a Ferrari, a van, and a Chrysler 300 car were parked on the site which has large garages. All had out-of-state plates.The vehicles were parked at the back so no one could take pictures of their plates, because in Michigan the cars don’t have front plates

LoL...a Ferrari, a van, and a Chrysler 300? Sounds like the start of a bad joke.

Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Solo View Post

You have the next four years to prove Biden's lies up to or over 20,000 times.
    This site is especially reserved for you.

Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Evidence beginning to emerge of desperation among Trump supporters.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    Evidence beginning to emerge of desperation among Trump supporters.
    Agreed. I hope within the next week, most, if not all of the litigation is withdrawn.

Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamewell45 View Post
    Agreed. I hope within the next week, most, if not all of the litigation is withdrawn.
    I don't suppose that in the US, a frivIlous litigant is ordered by the judge to pay the defendant's costs as well as his own as occurs in the UK?

Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Beevee View Post
    I don't suppose that in the US, a frivIlous litigant is ordered by the judge to pay the defendant's costs as well as his own as occurs in the UK?

I've heard of that happening before but cannot recall if that has happened recently. I'd imagine the court would really have to feel that it's frivolous and not sure how they'd deal with Trump's cases. I think if they did, it would be hilarious only because Trump refuses to acknowledge the obvious.

Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've heard of that happening before but cannot recall if that has happened recently. I'd imagine the court would really have to feel that it's frivolous and not sure how they'd deal with Trump's cases. I think if they did, it would be hilarious only because Trump refuses to acknowledge the obvious.
    Unless it has changed in the last 18 years since I emigrated, every court case decision resulted in the loser paying the costs of both parties, unless the judge stipulated otherwise, which didn't happen that often.
    I'm not sure whether that's a good or bad thing but it ensured the litigant knew that if his evidence wasn't strong enough to win a case, he would be liable for the combined costs.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Beevee For This Useful Post:

Gamewell45 (11-17-2020)

Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello Gamewell45,

Until he is told that no more lawsuits will work he will continue to file them if we know him. I wouldn't be surprised if Biden is inaugurated and he is still filing them. I am convinced we need to prosecute him and lock him up just to stop the insanity from affecting our nation. Either that of force him to flee into exile.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.