User Tag List

Thread: Lifelong Liberal Democrat Couple

Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lifelong Liberal Democrat Couple

I drove my wife for her salon appt, it was a beautfiul day and the salon has a garden with tables, so I decided to stay and read my kindle in the garden

There was another guy out there doing the same thing, we said hello I was at a table next to him. He was an older guy, suddenly he says to me Im going to do something Ive never done before.
    I looked up, I said whats that, he said im going to vote for a Republican for President. Took me by surprise and I hesitated and then said Why?

My wife and I and others we know are sick and tired of antifa and blm destroying everything, disrupting lives and ruining business's, demanding and telling us they are taking over, Weve had enough of Democrat doom and gloom about everything.

I said ironically I have two liberal daughters educators, lifelong democrats in their late 40s one is is 50 both are voting for Trump for the same reason as you but even more surprising to me they tell me for their childrens future.

Its no secret what side of the aisle im on and Im hoping theres along more people saying one thing and going to vote the other. We'll see soon enough.

Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yea, but of course. Today I was walking and I just happened to look down and saw a lottery ticket. I cashed it in for millions.

True story.

Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Solo View Post
    I drove my wife for her salon appt, it was a beautfiul day and the salon has a garden with tables, so I decided to stay and read my kindle in the garden

There was another guy out there doing the same thing, we said hello I was at a table next to him. He was an older guy, suddenly he says to me Im going to do something Ive never done before.
    I looked up, I said whats that, he said im going to vote for a Republican for President. Took me by surprise and I hesitated and then said Why?

My wife and I and others we know are sick and tired of antifa and blm destroying everything, disrupting lives and ruining business's, demanding and telling us they are taking over, Weve had enough of Democrat doom and gloom about everything.

I said ironically I have two liberal daughters educators, lifelong democrats in their late 40s one is is 50 both are voting for Trump for the same reason as you but even more surprising to me they tell me for their childrens future.

Its no secret what side of the aisle im on and Im hoping theres along more people saying one thing and going to vote the other. We'll see soon enough.
    Progress is going forward, not backward.

Democrats want the incumbant driver to take the highway, not the byway and get them to the church on time. Nothing too difficult about that.
    Instead, the driver blames his GPS for being innaccurate and complains each time he looks at it, he takes his eyes off the road and reduces his power on the accelerator.

Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Many are walking away from the party who left them.