User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Biden campaign: 'Under no scenario' will Donald Trump be declared a winner on Tuesday

Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Biden campaign: 'Under no scenario' will Donald Trump be declared a winner on Tuesday

This the democrat party, this is the democrat party that is not the democrat party I was registered under for over 30 yrs...they can delay and break balls and rage but in the end if the electoral numbers say trump won, he will be Potus for the next 4 yrs and what a 4 yrs its going to be

Jen O’Malley Dillon, Joseph R. Biden’s campaign manager, said Monday there is “no scenario” where President Trump will be able to legitimately claim victory on Tuesday.

“It was reported yesterday that President Trump believes that if he wins the east coast battleground states - Florida, North Carolina and Georgia - he plans to go out and declare victory,” Ms. O’Malley Dillon said at an election briefing. “And we want to be clear with you: if he tries to do that, that will not be true.”

She said that simply declaring victory without actually having won is basically like trying to say “COVID is over - even though we know it’s not.”

Under no scenario will Donald Trump be declared a victor on election night,” she said.
    Earlier Monday, the Trump campaign said Democrats were bracing for defeat by talking up the idea of a “Red Mirage” where Mr. Trump would be leading on election night in key states with a good number of absentee or mail ballots remaining to be counted.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...will-donald-t/

Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Everything is going to come to a head tomorrow; let's just see what happens. This will be a most historic election. I suspect that 24 hours from now we'll have an elected president and the loser will have to concede once the numbers come in.
    When you cuss a farmer, don't talk with your mouth full

Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Solo View Post
    This the democrat party, this is the democrat party that is not the democrat party I was registered under for over 30 yrs...they can delay and break balls and rage but in the end if the electoral numbers say trump won, he will be Potus for the next 4 yrs and what a 4 yrs its going to be

Jen O’Malley Dillon, Joseph R. Biden’s campaign manager, said Monday there is “no scenario” where President Trump will be able to legitimately claim victory on Tuesday.

“It was reported yesterday that President Trump believes that if he wins the east coast battleground states - Florida, North Carolina and Georgia - he plans to go out and declare victory,” Ms. O’Malley Dillon said at an election briefing. “And we want to be clear with you: if he tries to do that, that will not be true.”

She said that simply declaring victory without actually having won is basically like trying to say “COVID is over - even though we know it’s not.”

Under no scenario will Donald Trump be declared a victor on election night,” she said.
    Earlier Monday, the Trump campaign said Democrats were bracing for defeat by talking up the idea of a “Red Mirage” where Mr. Trump would be leading on election night in key states with a good number of absentee or mail ballots remaining to be counted.

You were a member of the Democrat party for 30 years?
    No wonder they have improved immensely of late.

Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Beevee View Post
    You were a member of the Democrat party for 30 years?
    No wonder they have improved immensely of late.
    Im not even going to respond to that beevee except to say YOU arent a member of anything american

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Solo For This Useful Post:

FatBack (11-04-2020)

Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Im not even going to respond to that beevee except to say YOU arent a member of anything american
    You sound like st.james. on the other site.
    ARE YOU?

Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As an afterthought, are you suggesting that because I, thankfully and by the grace of God, am not an American that I'm no longer welcome on this site since you joined it?

Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello Solo,

I don't expect to see a winner declared by any independent agencies such as AP, which has been calling elections for over a hundred years and has the process down.

I know better than to believe anything President Trump says.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The democrats are stealing the election but its not over yet

When it is if Biden is the winner, I will do what I said I would do months ago, I am out of politics. No matter who wins they can do nothing to me or for me, my time will be done, its the will of the younger americans where they want their country to go and what they want it to be...I hope they make the right choices because once its all gone, its impossible to get all back.

I will however continue to carry a weapon wherever I go and I wont hesitate to defend myself or my wife with lethal force as Ive done most all of my life

Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The democrats are stealing the election but its not over yet

When it is if Biden is the winner, I will do what I said I would do months ago, I am out of politics. No matter who wins they can do nothing to me or for me, my time will be done, its the will of the younger americans where they want their country to go and what they want it to be...I hope they make the right choices because once its all gone, its impossible to get all back.

I will however continue to carry a weapon wherever I go and I wont hesitate to defend myself or my wife with lethal force as Ive done most all of my life
    How many times have you pointed your weapon in defense at anyone then?

Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Beevee View Post
    How many times have you pointed your weapon in defense at anyone then?
    I had to once, nothing changes a criminals mind quite like staring down the bore of a 12 gauge filled with 00 buck shot.