User Tag List

Thread: Greetings!

Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Greetings!

I'm getting my 50 year Republican next year, provided I make it of course. Personal posting goal is to be the "fact checker" for posts from Republicans. They hate me! I figure I must be doing something right. In any case, I try and be nice, but sometimes the National Lampoon in me forces my hand. In fifteen years, I don't think I've ever called anyone, however deserving, an idiot or stupid. Just not my style. You can ask me anything if you really want my opinion. Brutally honest sometimes. Sorry, that's how I was raised. Believe the POTUS is dangerous to our country. Hope he's gone soon.

Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome aboard Doc! As a huge National Lampoon fan (both of the magazine and radio show) I'm sure we'll have a lot in common!
    When you cuss a farmer, don't talk with your mouth full

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Gamewell45 For This Useful Post:

docthehun (11-01-2020)

Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome Doc!
    Searching for the truth

5. The Following User Says Thank You to ATLien For This Useful Post:

docthehun (11-01-2020)

Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by docthehun View Post
    I'm getting my 50 year Republican next year, provided I make it of course. Personal posting goal is to be the "fact checker" for posts from Republicans. They hate me! I figure I must be doing something right. In any case, I try and be nice, but sometimes the National Lampoon in me forces my hand. In fifteen years, I don't think I've ever called anyone, however deserving, an idiot or stupid. Just not my style. You can ask me anything if you really want my opinion. Brutally honest sometimes. Sorry, that's how I was raised. Believe the POTUS is dangerous to our country. Hope he's gone soon.
    Welcome to the forum Doc!
    "The difference between what we do and what we are capable of doing would suffice to solve most of the world’s problems.” Mahatma Gandhi

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Dr. Who For This Useful Post:

docthehun (11-02-2020)

Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by docthehun View Post
    Hello, you may remember me as "resister" from several years ago. I always respected your style and knowledge, even if we are on opposing sides.