Thread: Democrats falling short in swing states, early voting statistics show

Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Democrats falling short in swing states, early voting statistics show

This is good news uh for Trump

New early voting data showed Democrats failing to hit their mark in several battleground states, giving Trump campaign officials more reasons for optimism Tuesday as President Trump rallied voters in key Midwestern states and Democrat Joseph R. Biden made a play for traditionally red Georgia.

In Florida, Iowa, North Carolina, Pennsylvania and Arizona, Democrats are falling short of their target of 70% of early votes cast either in person or by mail. That is the lead they hoped to build up to stave off an expected higher Republican turnout on Election Day.

“The Democrats have not opened up a large enough lead in the early vote totals, and they know it,” said Trump campaign communications director Tim Murtaugh. “They have now realized that they put too many eggs in the vote-by-mail basket, and they’re not hitting the marks they need.”

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...ng-states-ear/

Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh!
    Falling short of their target of 70%.
    Which of course means the Trump support is 30%, a difference of 40% between the two.
    That's what the right call progress, I suppose.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Beevee For This Useful Post:

PoliTalker (10-28-2020), Safety (10-28-2020)

Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello Solo,

Quote Originally Posted by Solo View Post
    This is good news uh for Trump

New early voting data showed Democrats failing to hit their mark in several battleground states, giving Trump campaign officials more reasons for optimism Tuesday as President Trump rallied voters in key Midwestern states and Democrat Joseph R. Biden made a play for traditionally red Georgia.

In Florida, Iowa, North Carolina, Pennsylvania and Arizona, Democrats are falling short of their target of 70% of early votes cast either in person or by mail. That is the lead they hoped to build up to stave off an expected higher Republican turnout on Election Day.

“The Democrats have not opened up a large enough lead in the early vote totals, and they know it,” said Trump campaign communications director Tim Murtaugh. “They have now realized that they put too many eggs in the vote-by-mail basket, and they’re not hitting the marks they need.”

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...ng-states-ear/
    It is this guy's job to put a happy face on everything, no matter how dismal it looks for Trump.

He's just doing his job. That's all. And a commendable effort at that, considering all the bad news.

No way he is going to be honest if it looks bad for the hateful attack campaign that doesn't know how to be on the defensive.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well we will find out how dismal it looks for who in a week... I dont have a crystal ball and I make no predictions

Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Solo View Post
    Well we will find out how dismal it looks for who in a week... I dont have a crystal ball and I make no predictions
    Oops!
    Crack in the wall!
    Must be one of those who says he will vote for Trump until the marker ends up with symbol against the Democrat ccntender.