User Tag List

Thread: NJ Election Invalidated Over Rampant Voter Fraud

Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

NJ Election Invalidated Over Rampant Voter Fraud

Voter fraud really doesnít happen here. Itís a right-wing talking point. It just doesnít happen here. These are all the things Iíve heard about voter fraud peddled by Democrats and their allies in the media.

Well, in Paterson, New Jersey, it shows that a) voter fraud can happen here; and b) what the 2020 election could look like if this mail-in voting scheme pushed by Democrats over COVID is fully enacted. Folks, weíre heading for a train wreck. The US Postal Service warned at least 40 states that not all of their ballots could be counted in time for the 2020 election

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattve...dated-n2574854

Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Solo View Post
    Voter fraud really doesn’t happen here. It’s a right-wing talking point. It just doesn’t happen here. These are all the things I’ve heard about voter fraud peddled by Democrats and their allies in the media.

Well, in Paterson, New Jersey, it shows that a) voter fraud can happen here; and b) what the 2020 election could look like if this mail-in voting scheme pushed by Democrats over COVID is fully enacted. Folks, we’re heading for a train wreck. The US Postal Service warned at least 40 states that not all of their ballots could be counted in time for the 2020 election

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattve...dated-n2574854
    If they cannot be counted in time, it won't matter unless there is a close call and if that's the case then you wait until all the ballots have been collected and counted.
    When you cuss a farmer, don't talk with your mouth full

Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamewell45 View Post
    If they cannot be counted in time, it won't matter unless there is a close call and if that's the case then you wait until all the ballots have been collected and counted.
    Game the post office has been screwed up for many years, all during the obama years the post office delievered late and lost packages.

Lately I have returned to amazon 3 packaged delivered by the post office damaged. Postal delivery people are overwhelmed, their routes are huge and they were told if they cant finish their route stop delivering an come back in, because the PO wont pay overtime. Then the next day they have the leftovers PLUS the new mail and it snowballs until packages and mail are delivered 2 and 3 days late. Its ridiculous to think that the PO can handle 300 million ballots on top of all the other mail and packages.

Money is NOT the issue with the post office its mis management from the top to the local office management.

Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Game the post office has been screwed up for many years, all during the obama years the post office delievered late and lost packages.

Lately I have returned to amazon 3 packaged delivered by the post office damaged. Postal delivery people are overwhelmed, their routes are huge and they were told if they cant finish their route stop delivering an come back in, because the PO wont pay overtime. Then the next day they have the leftovers PLUS the new mail and it snowballs until packages and mail are delivered 2 and 3 days late. Its ridiculous to think that the PO can handle 300 million ballots on top of all the other mail and packages.

Money is NOT the issue with the post office its mis management from the top to the local office management.
    If that's the case, there has to be a way to fix the issues. Poor management? Then clean house and put in place the right people. If it comes down to overtime, then pay the overtime and get the mail delivered is what I say.

Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If that's the case, there has to be a way to fix the issues. Poor management? Then clean house and put in place the right people. If it comes down to overtime, then pay the overtime and get the mail delivered is what I say.
    You say that quite cavalierly game overtime put the right people in etc...The post office is the biggest employer in the United States, they are in not only every state but every city and town and rural area in america. They literally accept mail and deliver mail to every household.

They are a mess from decades of overspending and mismanagement and its culminated recently into the mess it is...MONEY cant fix the post office and I doubt any new CEO can fix it and if he could it would take YEARS not 2 months that the post office has to get ready for this election....

If youre going to have all mail in voting it needs to have a 2 year window for preparation to get it "RIGHT"

Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You say that quite cavalierly game overtime put the right people in etc...The post office is the biggest employer in the United States, they are in not only every state but every city and town and rural area in america. They literally accept mail and deliver mail to every household.

They are a mess from decades of overspending and mismanagement and its culminated recently into the mess it is...MONEY cant fix the post office and I doubt any new CEO can fix it and if he could it would take YEARS not 2 months that the post office has to get ready for this election....

If youre going to have all mail in voting it needs to have a 2 year window for preparation to get it "RIGHT"
    I think there has to be a way to resolve the issue so everyone can vote; obviously it will cost money but then again voting is one of our sacred rights and duties in this country. To attempt to find a way for people to vote who cannot leave their houses is much better then sitting back and doing absolutely nothing.

Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think there has to be a way to resolve the issue so everyone can vote; obviously it will cost money but then again voting is one of our sacred rights and duties in this country. To attempt to find a way for people to vote who cannot leave their houses is much better then sitting back and doing absolutely nothing.
    There is no way to resolve mail in voting fraud, like I said each county has an election office and if its democrat elected or republican.

Mail in voting is easy fraud especially in all blue states like california with millions of illegals, its the same reason democrats dont want the question are you a legal citizen on the census...Now tell me why thats not a legitimate question on an American Citizen Census Form.