Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: An interesting thought

Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

An interesting thought

Much has been said, on left wing media anyway, of the likelyhood that should Trump lose the election, that he declares it fraudulent and consequently refuses to vacate the White House.

How much thought has been given to those of whom he has made his enemies instead of his allies? Will the UK, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Japan, Brazil, Germany, France, Spain, Italy etc. refuse to recognise the government of the US as legitimate and will Russia, China, Iran and Venezuela do so with alactrity?

Any thoughts on the likely US collapse from democracy to autocracy?

Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Beevee View Post
    Much has been said, on left wing media anyway, of the likelyhood that should Trump lose the election, that he declares it fraudulent and consequently refuses to vacate the White House.

How much thought has been given to those of whom he has made his enemies instead of his allies? Will the UK, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Japan, Brazil, Germany, France, Spain, Italy etc. refuse to recognise the government of the US as legitimate and will Russia, China, Iran and Venezuela do so with alactrity?

Any thoughts on the likely US collapse from democracy to autocracy?
    That is a very tough question to answer. First off I hope that the scenario doesn't occur because I fear it would plunge the country into a constitutional crisis. I believe if the election is certified by the election commission to be valid, then I believe Trump would have to be physically removed from the White House into the waiting hands of NY State Justice officials who are eagerly awaiting his leaving office so they can place him under arrest for numerous violations of NY State law.

That being said, I don't believe (or more correctly don't want to believe) the US will collapse from a democratic republic to an autocracy. If it were, I think it would throw the world into crisis since many would not recognize the legitimacy of the government.
    When you cuss a farmer, don't talk with your mouth full

Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He wont do any such thing, unless the mail in voting proves fraudelent, which it will be and thats why democrats want it so badly.
    There is no way to verify all those mail in ballots and unfortunately there are counties that are democrat run and republican run that do the counting.

Mail in voting is a disaster the democrats want it so illegal immigrants vote

I cant see how anyone can believe that this new democrat party can be good for our country

Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mail in voting isn't new, is it?
    If you think it's a disaster, it's because you have proof of it.
    So, why not post it?

Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mail in voting isn't new, is it?
    If you think it's a disaster, it's because you have proof of it.
    So, why not post it?
    Mail in voting has been utilized in certain states like Florida and every election. Let me try to explain this to you.

There are 67 counties in fla, each has its own local govt, some are Democrat, some are republican. Each county has its own supervisor of elections with staff. As with the local county politics that reflects on party affiliation of the supervisor of elections.

Every election theres counting controversy and every election its either democrat or republican. Broward county is notorious for voter fraud and having horrible miscounts. Broward county is the county that couldnt push in chads in 2000 Bush/Gore election, even though they had the same chad system for years with no problem. The supv of elections there was forced out after many years of playing games.

Other counties have had similar problems...One year one county didnt county 3,000 military mail in votes which changed the election results.

Then theres the never ending post office problems which has been a problem in fla for the entire 16 yrs ive been here. Counties getting ballots late, then having to recount etc.

Now do that nationally, plus its a massive job trying to verify mail in votes and thats the true reason democrats are pushing mail in voting. So illegals can vote and many will get counted becuase its impossible to vet all of them.

There has been tons of cases all over the country of verified voter fraud, in texas alone they busted two democrat voter registration schemes that registered illegal immigrants, 5 people got caught and got indicted, WHY? register illegals if they werent voting

Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Solo View Post
    Mail in voting has been utilized in certain states like Florida and every election. Let me try to explain this to you.

There are 67 counties in fla, each has its own local govt, some are Democrat, some are republican. Each county has its own supervisor of elections with staff. As with the local county politics that reflects on party affiliation of the supervisor of elections.

Every election theres counting controversy and every election its either democrat or republican. Broward county is notorious for voter fraud and having horrible miscounts. Broward county is the county that couldnt push in chads in 2000 Bush/Gore election, even though they had the same chad system for years with no problem. The supv of elections there was forced out after many years of playing games.

Other counties have had similar problems...One year one county didnt county 3,000 military mail in votes which changed the election results.

Then theres the never ending post office problems which has been a problem in fla for the entire 16 yrs ive been here. Counties getting ballots late, then having to recount etc.

Now do that nationally, plus its a massive job trying to verify mail in votes and thats the true reason democrats are pushing mail in voting. So illegals can vote and many will get counted becuase its impossible to vet all of them.

There has been tons of cases all over the country of verified voter fraud, in texas alone they busted two democrat voter registration schemes that registered illegal immigrants, 5 people got caught and got indicted, WHY? register illegals if they werent voting
    Why does Trump use mail in voting?
    Why does the country that claims to be the most sophisticated on earth, not have a more advanced election system, when, if the claims are accurate, they have put a man on the moon and landed unmanned vehicles on Mars?

Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Why does Trump use mail in voting?
    Why does the country that claims to be the most sophisticated on earth, not have a more advanced election system, when, if the claims are accurate, they have put a man on the moon and landed unmanned vehicles on Mars?
    We can ask the Obama Admin who was there for 8 yrs and did nothing about it...and didnt want mail in voting either

Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Maybe because for those eight years white supremacists breathing habits weren't a concern, until they realised they could kill people and get away with it.

Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    OMG Beevee seriously ?

Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Solo View Post
    He wont do any such thing, unless the mail in voting proves fraudelent, which it will be and thats why democrats want it so badly.
    There is no way to verify all those mail in ballots and unfortunately there are counties that are democrat run and republican run that do the counting.

Mail in voting is a disaster the democrats want it so illegal immigrants vote

I cant see how anyone can believe that this new democrat party can be good for our country

If that were to happen, I'd want to see indisputable evidence that it occurred and I'm talking major fraud, not hundreds or thousands of fraudulent balloting. I personally don't think most people want to risk being charged with felonies over this.

I think a lot of people are fed up with the way that Trump does business and conducts himself. I've never seen a president do the things that Trump has done since president.
    When you cuss a farmer, don't talk with your mouth full