User Tag List

Thread: Joe Biden has a long history of claiming arrests which never happened

Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Joe Biden has a long history of claiming arrests which never happened

Biden has always made up stories and lied, hes been proven a liar his entire career
    Here he claims he went to africa to meet Nelsen Mandela and was arrested with him.

This man should never be president, Obama chose him because he needed a White Token, he needed a white person that had no brains and would be oblivious to what was happening around him and he needed a lackey...He got it all with Joe B

Joe Biden’s “No Malarkey” bus may need a tune up.

While the former vice president’s family has almost made a sport of racking up arrests and skirting jail time, Biden himself suffers from the opposite problem — bragging about arrests which seemingly never happened.

During his long career, Biden has boasted or spoken of being collared at least three times in his life, but later confessed they were not in fact arrests, a Post review shows.

Unlike his colorful family — who have a collective rap sheet that includes drunk driving, grand larceny, and assault charges spanning decades — Biden employs the cop tales as cute anecdotes in stump speeches and elsewhere.

On at least three occasions in February, Biden told some version of a story about visiting Nelson Mandela in South Africa in the 1970s and being arrested with the independence hero.

“This day, 30 years ago, Nelson Mandela walked out of prison and entered into discussions about apartheid. I had the great honor of meeting him. I had the great honor of being arrested with our U.N. ambassador on the streets of Soweto trying to get to see him on Robben Island,” Biden told a crowd during a campaign event in Columbia, S.C. on Feb. 11, when Bernie Sanders was still a threat.

The only problem was it didn’t happen.

“It’s a lie,” liberal commentator Mehdi Hasan said in a March video in which he also said Biden was in cognitive decline. “He didn’t misspeak. He didn’t misremember. It wasn’t a gaffe. It was a lie and a really bad one.”

https://nypost.com/2020/08/01/biden-...ever-happened/

Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The main problem I have with most politicians is that they lie; some lie more then others and to me that's an integrity issue. When I was a kid in grade school most of us wanted to grow up and be president and we would emulate the president and he was respected for the person who he was. Little did we know that most of these guys lie through their teeth and say whatever they want as long as you vote for them in November. In today's world, if my kids were still young, there is no way I'd want them look up to the president since most of them cannot be trusted to tell the truth and if you cannot be trusted to tell the truth, what can you be trusted to do?

The most honest presidents in recent history that I think were relatively honest (very few lies told) would be a toss up between Ford and Carter. I cannot say the same for the rest of them collectively.
    When you cuss a farmer, don't talk with your mouth full

Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by common View Post
    Biden has always made up stories and lied, hes been proven a liar his entire career
    Here he claims he went to africa to meet Nelsen Mandela and was arrested with him.

This man should never be president, Obama chose him because he needed a White Token, he needed a white person that had no brains and would be oblivious to what was happening around him and he needed a lackey...He got it all with Joe B

Joe Biden’s “No Malarkey” bus may need a tune up.

While the former vice president’s family has almost made a sport of racking up arrests and skirting jail time, Biden himself suffers from the opposite problem — bragging about arrests which seemingly never happened.

During his long career, Biden has boasted or spoken of being collared at least three times in his life, but later confessed they were not in fact arrests, a Post review shows.

Unlike his colorful family — who have a collective rap sheet that includes drunk driving, grand larceny, and assault charges spanning decades — Biden employs the cop tales as cute anecdotes in stump speeches and elsewhere.

On at least three occasions in February, Biden told some version of a story about visiting Nelson Mandela in South Africa in the 1970s and being arrested with the independence hero.

“This day, 30 years ago, Nelson Mandela walked out of prison and entered into discussions about apartheid. I had the great honor of meeting him. I had the great honor of being arrested with our U.N. ambassador on the streets of Soweto trying to get to see him on Robben Island,” Biden told a crowd during a campaign event in Columbia, S.C. on Feb. 11, when Bernie Sanders was still a threat.

The only problem was it didn’t happen.

“It’s a lie,” liberal commentator Mehdi Hasan said in a March video in which he also said Biden was in cognitive decline. “He didn’t misspeak. He didn’t misremember. It wasn’t a gaffe. It was a lie and a really bad one.”

https://nypost.com/2020/08/01/biden-...ever-happened/
    You are the very reason I no longer post on the other forum.
    It's the height of hypocricy to post about lies purported to have been made by Biden when as a conservative you represent here the leader of your country who has lied to the American public over 19,000 times and without doubt will continue in his endevour to win the next election.
    Talk about the pot calling the kettle black...

Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Let me remind all posters here that we do not insult other members in open forum. If you have an issue with someone please PM the member.

Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Beevee View Post
    You are the very reason I no longer post on the other forum.
    It's the height of hypocricy to post about lies purported to have been made by Biden when as a conservative you represent here the leader of your country who has lied to the American public over 19,000 times and without doubt will continue in his endevour to win the next election.
    Talk about the pot calling the kettle black...
    I dont apologize for you not liking what I post Beevee, I post what I believe just as you post what you believe. We all have a right to do that, I can criticize Trudeau who is not an honest person.

Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamewell45 View Post
    The main problem I have with most politicians is that they lie; some lie more then others and to me that's an integrity issue. When I was a kid in grade school most of us wanted to grow up and be president and we would emulate the president and he was respected for the person who he was. Little did we know that most of these guys lie through their teeth and say whatever they want as long as you vote for them in November. In today's world, if my kids were still young, there is no way I'd want them look up to the president since most of them cannot be trusted to tell the truth and if you cannot be trusted to tell the truth, what can you be trusted to do?

The most honest presidents in recent history that I think were relatively honest (very few lies told) would be a toss up between Ford and Carter. I cannot say the same for the rest of them collectively.

Theres different kinds of lies, theres lying when your asked a question about something youve done...this is a totally fabricated fairy tale from start to finish. This demonstrates a person with no morals or scruples whatsoever. Keep in mind Gamewell that Biden has done this his entire political career and they have video and written proof of it.

Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I dont apologize for you not liking what I post Beevee, I post what I believe just as you post what you believe. We all have a right to do that, I can criticize Trudeau who is not an honest person.
    Amusing that you criticise Trudeau for not being honest but support the most dangerous person to have ever been president of the US who cares so much for his inhabitants that he is prepared to see thousands of them die unnecessarily without a shread of sympathy or direction because every message he makes is mixed, just to ensure he keeps you in his pocket.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Beevee For This Useful Post:

Gamewell45 (08-03-2020)

Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Amusing that you criticise Trudeau for not being honest but support the most dangerous person to have ever been president of the US who cares so much for his inhabitants that he is prepared to see thousands of them die unnecessarily without a shread of sympathy or direction because every message he makes is mixed, just to ensure he keeps you in his pocket.
    I absolutely disagree with youre entire statement, its based on pure emotion and void of facts.
    Beevee when I make a statement about a any Politician, I provide links and articles to support it. Merely giving an opinion based solely on what someone wants to believe isnt the reality.

Its ironic thats its proven that Joe Biden has lied since he started in congress but you ignore that and somehow make it about trump.

Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I absolutely disagree with youre entire statement, its based on pure emotion and void of facts.
    Beevee when I make a statement about a any Politician, I provide links and articles to support it. Merely giving an opinion based solely on what someone wants to believe isnt the reality.

Its ironic thats its proven that Joe Biden has lied since he started in congress but you ignore that and somehow make it about trump.
    Give me four years and I will provide 19000 links.
    You still won't accept a single one of them.

Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I agree with you that Trump is the most dangerous president in the history of the country; but he is not the most corrupt; that honor goes to Warren G. Harding who, without a doubt, had the most corrupt administration in the history of the country. The Tea Pot Dome scandal comes to mind for starters. Harding was never impeached since he died in office before charges could be brought against him.