User Tag List

Thread: How Justin Trudeau's latest ethics scandal could spell the end of his career

Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How Justin Trudeau's latest ethics scandal could spell the end of his career

Could Justin Trudeau's political career actually be in danger? Our neighbor to the north (which I highly respect) is normally very quiet on political affairs or at least through my observation. If what CNN is reporting is accurate then it's quite possible that the game's afoot; is it actually political in nature or criminal in nature?

First there was the secretive trip to the Bahamas in 2016 when Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau and his family rode in a helicopter owned by the Aga Khan, the billionaire and Ismaili Muslim spiritual leader whose organization has received hundreds of millions of dollars in Canadian federal grants to advance its work overseas.

Then, some three years later, the Trudeau government was found to have pressured then-Attorney General Jody Wilson-Raybould to spare SNC Lavalin, one of Canada's largest engineering companies, from prosecution for bribing Libyan officials in return for lucrative government contracts between 2001 and 2011.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/07/17/opini...oter_expansion
    When you cuss a farmer, don't talk with your mouth full

Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was not aware of this...trump takes up so much time n energy i feel exhausted...I can't keep up w) things...this situation is very troubling...I like Justin Trudeau but this is not gd news if tru

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Wazegirl For This Useful Post:

Gamewell45 (07-31-2020)

Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He is no different than other politicians. Money talks.

Quebecors are well aware of the Charboneau Commission's inquiry into the construction scandels that have plagued Montreal for years, since construction was controlled bt the Mafia and SNC Lavalin was one of the companies that supplied quotes for contracts. In fact, they were all controlled by the Mafia and conspired together to spread the contracts amongst them, by submitting sealed bids that each of them knew the figures.

The very fact that Justin Trudeau intervened in the actions of a minister he appointed to influence her decision is enough, for me, to disqualify him from any position of authority. But, he called an election and was returned to power which, I suppose, emboldened him to use his influence in other ways.

If he isn't removed soon, I hope the are enough dissenters to get rid of him, because in Canada, unlike America, the will of the public is paramount and he doesn't appear to have learned his lesson as this time his family is involved and denying that he was unaware of certain happenings doesn't cut the ice.
    Last edited by Beevee; 07-31-2020 at 03:47 PM.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Beevee For This Useful Post:

Gamewell45 (07-31-2020)

Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Beevee View Post
    He is no different than other politicians. Money talks.

Quebecors are well aware of the Charboneau Commission's inquiry into the construction scandels that have plagued Montreal for years, since construction was controlled bt the Mafia and SNC Lavalin was one of the companies that supplied quotes for contracts. In fact, they were all controlled by the Mafia and conspired together to spread the contracts amongst them, by submitting sealed bids that each of them knew the figures.

The very fact that Justin Trudeau intervened in the actions of a minister he appointed to influence her decision is enough, for me, to disqualify him from any position of authority. But, he called an election and was returned to power which, I suppose, emboldened him to use his influence in other ways.

If he isn't removed soon, I hope the are enough dissenters to get rid of him, because in Canada, unlike America, the will of the public is paramount and he doesn't appear to have learned his lesson as this time his family is involved and denying that he was unaware of certain happenings doesn't cut the ice.

Canada needs a stronger leader, Trudeau has contradicted himself on so many issues, I am not canadian but im aware of some of the things hes done. Canadians need to be more particular who they choose.

How is Ford the Premier of Ontario