User Tag List

Thread: Endemic brutality in US police forces

Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Endemic brutality in US police forces

Having watched America at war with itself for the last few days it's evident to me that everything which is wrong with the police stems from their Unions.
    It's clear that these Unions not only defend brutality but actively encourage it, as seen by the resignation of 57 officers from Buffalo attached to a specific division, who would never have done so it they had not been coerced.

It will need legislation at Federal level to stop the assaults on individuals, whoever they may be but it won't be coming from this administration.
    It's all been seen before but change will only come by not voting for an incumbent in both houses.

It will need more than a sweep of the police. America has to get rid of it's current crop of politicians first.

Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I agree; the current crop of politicians (most of them anyhow) on both sides are for the most part useless IMO. It's one of the reasons I've been a lifelong independent; most of them are career politicians who will tell you anything you wnat as long as you pull the lever in the voting booth come election day. Then they either forget the promises they made during their run for office or knowing it cannot be done, ignore what they promised, thus lying to the voters.

Sweep the bums outta office is what I say and start fresh.
    When you cuss a farmer, don't talk with your mouth full

Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm registered as a Democrat but I seriously question all of them in the government...not jus Republicans...I dont want any corruption...its rampant thru...I will be voting Democrat cause this country CANNOT do 4 more yrs of the insanity n that is the trump party

Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    America as a whole is riddled with corruption. As a foreigner, I see it from a distance and it's something that needs to be addressed from it's roots. Of course, it won't be.
    The thing that annoys me most is the predominate requirement for the USA to lecture every other country on earth about their contributions to the community whereas the accuser is the most avid abuser.