User Tag List

Thread: Can he?

Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Can he?

After signing the 2 trillion stimulus package where the agreement was that there would be complete transparency, our President says he won't abide by this rule. He is hellbent on taking care of his corporate buddies (and himself). Why can't we stop him? He gets away with everything. And yes we will vote him out of office (blah, blah, blah) but this is so unbelievable! He will bag the money and take it back to that dump in Florida!

Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't think he's going to get to enjoy it much; once he leaves office (whenever that may be), NY will be waiting to handcuff him for numerous violations of the law in NY. Right now because he's in office, they cannot touch him, which is most likely why he desperately wants another term in office. That way he avoids ending up in jail.
    When you cuss a farmer, don't talk with your mouth full

Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamewell45 View Post
    I don't think he's going to get to enjoy it much; once he leaves office (whenever that may be), NY will be waiting to handcuff him for numerous violations of the law in NY. Right now because he's in office, they cannot touch him, which is most likely why he desperately wants another term in office. That way he avoids ending up in jail.
    Yes, I've thought that for some time.
    Also, then, he won't get away with not revealing his tax returns and I feel that an investigation will be launched into Trump International along with his sons and daughter, plus her husband.

Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MetsBaseball View Post
    After signing the 2 trillion stimulus package where the agreement was that there would be complete transparency, our President says he won't abide by this rule. He is hellbent on taking care of his corporate buddies (and himself). Why can't we stop him? He gets away with everything. And yes we will vote him out of office (blah, blah, blah) but this is so unbelievable! He will bag the money and take it back to that dump in Florida!
    Yeah this whole thing is getting a bit hard to translate.

I'm not concerned about what gutter Trump is going to wind up in. The government responds to US. We have to assess what's wrong locally and go to that Top Push. We need to take advantage of this as a society. We've been runnin on thin ice for quite a while now, and just now we all stopped. We're taking our time, lookin out for our neighbors, and not too concerned about how we're going to get through this, but we know we will. We could get used to taking our time and applying some ME time more often.

It is a horrible experience. Whether the numbers say this or that, we're all bundled up with concerns. Right now, a sense of community is important. Some teachers in a neighborhood, sent an online assignment that kids should go out for a walk and count teddy bears in house windows.

As far as money? We have to make sure everybody is covered and pay later: WWII thinking.

Trump can't handle that. We've done it so many times before I've lost count.

Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Although it won't happen, I would like to see a survey from all covid 19 survivors to ascertain how many are supporters of Trump and those who are not.
    It might tell why the pandemic is so prolific in the US.

Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Beevee View Post
    Although it won't happen, I would like to see a survey from all covid 19 survivors to ascertain how many are supporters of Trump and those who are not.
    It might tell why the pandemic is so prolific in the US.
    That's for the one's who survive the virus. There are doctors who believe that we could have hundreds of thousands of deaths.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1gwGkQPnNOo
    When you cuss a farmer, don't talk with your mouth full