Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A Special Message to Trump Party Members

If you have been following the advice of President Trump, you will now be aware that an FDA approved drug, CHLOROQUIN, exists for the control of the coronavirus known as COVID 19

As the duly approved supplier of this drug, a special price is on offer between today and the date on which the Trump approved $1,000 check reaches your bank account.
    We can offer you a fourteen day supply at the relatively cheap price of $999.99 and suggest you place your order before the inevitable price increase that will occur when CHLOROQUIN is in short supply.

Place your order with us now, as the only authorized dealer of CHLOROQUIN, AmericanPharmaGouga and receive your supply before non Trump supporters even know the drug exists.

NOTE: AmericaPharmaGouga is a subsidiary of Trump Intertrashemall.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Beevee For This Useful Post:

Gamewell45 (03-20-2020)

Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sounds like a real bargain to me! If Trump could get away with it, I'm sure he'd market it asap. There's a sucker born every minute.
    When you cuss a farmer, don't talk with your mouth full

Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Now that Chloroquin is in plentiful supply it's interesting to note that Trump is telling his supporters that he is himself taking a prescribed course and today he insists that places of worship should be used forthwith for their intended purpose.
    This obviously makes sense and all Trump followers should take heed and worship while ingesting his suggested drug specifically designated to combat the virus.
    It is better for non Trump followers to worship in the privacy of their own homes as they are evidently more likely to succumb to covid19 by wearing masks and observing social distancing.

Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Beevee View Post
    Now that Chloroquin is in plentiful supply it's interesting to note that Trump is telling his supporters that he is himself taking a prescribed course and today he insists that places of worship should be used forthwith for their intended purpose.
    This obviously makes sense and all Trump followers should take heed and worship while ingesting his suggested drug specifically designated to combat the virus.
    It is better for non Trump followers to worship in the privacy of their own homes as they are evidently more likely to succumb to covid19 by wearing masks and observing social distancing.
    I actually wonder if he's really taking the drug or just saying it to get others to take it with hopes that he is right. I don't know what to believe from him since its obvious he's a congenital liar. This combined with his demand that governors across the nation allow people to attend churches which I think is going to be an eye opener to many people if the virus infection rates start to skyrocket over the summer; that added with the possibility of a rough winter predicted, there will be a lot of very unhappy people who followed the Donald's advice.

Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He doesn't care about the damage he causes because he doesn't see the damage he causes which in turn creates the illusion that he doesn't cause any damage at all. Consequently, it's just another Democrat plot.

If he is thrown out of the presidency in November, I would hope the next president orders widespread investigations into the four years of his term and all of those who took an active part in supporting his decisions, on the basis that they were not actions designed to take the country forward but instead to give him another four years that would prevent such investigations.
    That is of course an assumption on my part that such investigations of a former president can in fact be effected or whether he is covered by some regulation that protects him in the aftermath.

Whatever happens after he's gone, he wil have taken the trust of other countries with him because first and foremost, no leader of any country will put him/herself in a position that jeopardises their own citizens, after having seen what Trump has done to his.

Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Beevee View Post
    He doesn't care about the damage he causes because he doesn't see the damage he causes which in turn creates the illusion that he doesn't cause any damage at all. Consequently, it's just another Democrat plot.

If he is thrown out of the presidency in November, I would hope the next president orders widespread investigations into the four years of his term and all of those who took an active part in supporting his decisions, on the basis that they were not actions designed to take the country forward but instead to give him another four years that would prevent such investigations.
    That is of course an assumption on my part that such investigations of a former president can in fact be effected or whether he is covered by some regulation that protects him in the aftermath.

Whatever happens after he's gone, he wil have taken the trust of other countries with him because first and foremost, no leader of any country will put him/herself in a position that jeopardises their own citizens, after having seen what Trump has done to his.
    I think if he's voted out in November, come inauguration day, NY state will be waiting for him with handcuffs for several violations of state law, which as of right now, they cannot do anything about since a sitting president cannot be arrested for just about anything. He cannot be pardoned on state crimes I believe.

I think the damage done to the country will take years to repair and in some cases might not ever be able to be repaired.

Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It amuses me how right wing Trump supporters squeal like pigs when they criticise liberals for not supporting the first amendment yet are quite prepared to support the curtailing of it when Trump is called out for being the bully that he is.
    Why are they prepared to approve every Trump tweet and reject any response that produces an opposing view.
    Is that the true meaning of the first amendment, free speech for some but not for all?
    As a foreigner, I'm quite confused.

Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I see Trump surpassed himself today.
    The US military called in to defend the White House.
    Venezuela comes to America.
    Congratulations.

Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What do you suggest he do? The thugs are out of control and are overwhelming the police. I have a friend who is a New York City cop and some mutt hurled a montalv cocktail at his car last night while it was parked in a secure lot at his precinct. These looters and rioters have taken away the meaning of meaningful protest and are hurting people and businesses. I am all in favor of bringing the military in and I am reluctant to say this but we have no choice lives are at steak the liberal mayors of these cities should of taken action at the onset but they chose to take a passive approach. Our govenor Mr. Cuomo refuses to send in the National Guard to NYC. Something needs to be done

11. The Following User Says Thank You to excommish For This Useful Post:

Gamewell45 (06-02-2020)

Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by excommish View Post
    What do you suggest he do? The thugs are out of control and are overwhelming the police. I have a friend who is a New York City cop and some mutt hurled a montalv cocktail at his car last night while it was parked in a secure lot at his precinct. These looters and rioters have taken away the meaning of meaningful protest and are hurting people and businesses. I am all in favor of bringing the military in and I am reluctant to say this but we have no choice lives are at steak the liberal mayors of these cities should of taken action at the onset but they chose to take a passive approach. Our govenor Mr. Cuomo refuses to send in the National Guard to NYC. Something needs to be done
    I quite agree the thugs hold the upper hand.
    Perhaps you should consider who gave it to them. And to compound that, Trump has the audacity to disperse a genuine protest by tear gas and plastic bullets to enable a photo shoot outside of a church, flourishing a bible that not only did he not open but wouldn't know what was written in it anyway, since he has abused it from the first page to the last.
    What needs to be done won't be done until November and by then the chances of recovery are even futher down the road.