User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Pictures

Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    On the other forum, you just have to copy a photo and paste it into the body of your post. Much easier, but that doesn't work here, obviously.

Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DougRich View Post
    On the other forum, you just have to copy a photo and paste it into the body of your post. Much easier, but that doesn't work here, obviously.
    Is the image you are trying to post coming from your computer or from the internet??

Don't think i have ever seen the feature allowing a direct "cut and paste" from the net. (Or mebbe i just never realized it was there...)

Lucy the Dog

Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by pragmatic View Post
    Is the image you are trying to post coming from your computer or from the internet??

Don't think i have ever seen the feature allowing a direct "cut and paste" from the net. (Or mebbe i just never realized it was there...)
    Over there, I could copy and paste from either source - it didn't make a difference. Here, I've just been putting in pics from the Internet. Let me try one from my computer.

lily and her bunny 2.jpg

Same result.

Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Over there, I could copy and paste from either source - it didn't make a difference. Here, I've just been putting in pics from the Internet. Let me try one from my computer.

lily and her bunny 2.jpg

Same result.
    Fixed.
    "The difference between what we do and what we are capable of doing would suffice to solve most of the world’s problems.” Mahatma Gandhi

Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Who View Post
    Fixed.

Who da man???!!

You da man!!

Who!! Who!! Who!!!

Lucy the Dog

6. The Following User Says Thank You to pragmatic For This Useful Post:

Dr. Who (05-12-2018)

Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wow, great...thanks, Doc!

BTW, that photo is of my wife's dog, Lily, and her stuffed bunny. I had a hoodie sweatshirt made for Mother's Day with that pic on the front with the words, "You can't buy love...but you can rescue it".

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DougRich For This Useful Post:

Dr. Who (05-12-2018), pragmatic (05-12-2018)

Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

BTW, that photo is of my wife's dog, Lily, and her stuffed bunny. I had a hoodie sweatshirt made for Mother's Day with that pic on the front with the words, "You can't buy love...but you can rescue it".
    She's a pretty girl. Soulful eyes. She looks like she has German Shorthaired Pointer bloodlines.

I'm still trying to crack the paste image problem.
    "The difference between what we do and what we are capable of doing would suffice to solve most of the world’s problems.” Mahatma Gandhi

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Dr. Who For This Useful Post:

DougRich (05-12-2018)

Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Beautiful dog.

(and i thought there was a little something weird about that rabbit...)

Lucy the Dog

12. The Following User Says Thank You to pragmatic For This Useful Post:

DougRich (05-12-2018)

Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The solution to the paste image problem is in your own general settings. Switch your message editor interface to Enhanced Interface - Full WYSIWYG Editing

Miscellaneous Options

Message Editor Interface:
    • Enhanced Interface - Full WYSIWYG Editing
    • Basic Editor - A simple text box
    • Standard Editor - Extra formatting controls

When posting messages to the forums or other members, there are three interface types available to you. The simplest of these is a simple text box, while the last is a fully-fledged WYSIWYG editor, which allows you to format your text as you want it and see the results immediately.

Depending upon the capabilities of your web browser, you may not be able to use all of these options. If you experience problems when posting messages, try switching to a different interface type.

Forum Skin: Use Forum Default Default Style New Style Default Mobile Style There is more than one skin in which you can view the forums. If you would like to switch to a different skin, select it from this list.

Please note that some forums here may override your skin choice temporarily.

Enhanced Attachment Uploading:
    • Enhanced Attachment Uploading on
    • Enhanced Attachment Uploading off

The forum features an enhanced attachment uploading system that allows you to reuse existing attachments via a drag and drop interface.

Depending upon the capabilities of your web browser, you may not be able to use the enhanced system. If you experience problems with the interface, try disabling this option.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Dr. Who For This Useful Post:

pragmatic (05-12-2018)

Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Who View Post
    She's a pretty girl. Soulful eyes. She looks like she has German Shorthaired Pointer bloodlines.
    I am guessing she's got Pointer, American Staffordshire Terrier, and probably at least one or two other breeds in her DNA. Someone who is a greyhound expert told us that Lily has a notch in her spine that only greyhounds have, and she is faster than any dog I've ever seen who wasn't a greyhound, so who knows? When she lifts her ears it looks like she's got a bat with outspread wings sitting on her head; I don't know where that comes from. She's got incredibly acute vision, so definitely some kind of sight hound in there. She was dumped out of a pickup truck into the middle of a supermarket parking lot when she was about three months old. Talk about tossing a diamond in the trash! She's a wonderful, sweet, silly, willful, sixty-pound puppy. Definitely one-of-a-kind.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DougRich For This Useful Post:

Dr. Who (05-12-2018), pragmatic (05-12-2018)