Thread: Pompeo blames Iran for attack on oil tankers

Senior Member Just AnotherPerson's Avatar
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Pompeo blames Iran for attack on oil tankers

It is clear that our current establishment wants to go to war with Iran, or regime change in the least. They are going to make up any excuse they can to get the green light, even if it means setting up evidence. Iran has done nothing to provoke war, but we just wont let them be. So many innocent people are made to suffer unimaginably every time we decide to fatten the wallets of the military industrial complex.

I am sure that weapons suppliers like Raytheon, and Lockheed martin, are smiling with bliss, at the prospects. I imagine they love the Trump administration more than they love their own families...….. (that is sarcasm).

This is a power move not unlike documented history, where one leader would set out to conquer the world in order to bring peace. Peace LOL. Like our peace in Syria, it is blood and rubble. Call it what ever you want but it is not peace. It is raining death upon the innocent who have nothing to do with any of this. Innocent people who are just trying to live out their lives on this tumultuous planet. How sad.

See more at the link https://thehill.com/policy/defense/4...on-oil-tankers

Excerpt:

The Trump administration is blaming Iran for attacks on two oil tankers in the Gulf of Oman.

Secretary of State Mike Pompeo leveled the accusation from the State Department briefing room on Thursday.

“It is the assessment of the United States government that the Islamic Republic of Iran is responsible for the attacks the occurred in the Gulf of Oman today,” Pompeo said in a roughly five-minute statement.

“This assessment is based on intelligence, the weapons used and the level of expertise needed the operation, recent similar Iranian attacks on shipping and the fact that no proxy group operating in the area has the resources and proficiency to act with such a high degree of sophistication,” he added.

Pompeo did not go into further detail on what evidence the United States has against Iran, and he did not take questions after the statement.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Just AnotherPerson For This Useful Post:

RadioGod (06-14-2019)

Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There is absolutely no way Iran put mines on those 2 boats. Lets start with the inconsistencies first.
    1.) Iran is doing everything it can NOT to give us provocation to attack them or gather a coalition against them. If they attacked 2 oil freighters, one from Norway, and the other from Japan, they would be pulling the pin on a grenade and hugging it tightly. This makes no sense at all.
    2.) The initial news stories said these were limpet mines floating in the straight. Now, the evidence proclaimed by the white house is that an Iranian boat was seen alongside one of the ships, and Iranian crew were taking an unexploded mine off the boat. If it were a limpet mine, it would have magnetically stuck to the outside hull, below the waterline.
    What does make sense here, is if one of these boats were rigged with demolitions, and happened to be in Iranian waters, it is only natural the Iranians would investigate. Finding any unexploded ordinance would be a goldmine of evidence, and like our FBI or ATF, they would remove it and examine it closely.
    3.) These limpet mines randomly attach to the hull as the boat passes. How do 2 huge ships pass through a minefield and only have mines attach to specific areas that do the least damage to the ship and personnel?
    While we are pondering these mysteries, we should not forget how attacks like these have played out in history.

First, we have the Spanish-American war, kicked off by the sinking of the USS Maine. This incident had all Americans thoroughly pissed and ready to trade blows with Spain. And it was shown later that the boat was not sunk as the media claimed, but by sabotage to the boiler from onboard the boat.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Maine_(ACR-1)

Then we have the RMS Lusitania, a commercial freighter supposedly sunk by a German U-boat. Turns out, it was hauling tons of war material and was not sunk by the Germans at all. This was the national outrage that helped propel us into WW2.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RMS_Lusitania

There was also the Gulf of Tonkin incident, parts 1 and 2. In the first episode, we claimed the North Vietnamese attacked us without provocation. Turns out, we attacked them. In the 2nd episode, there was no incident at all, it was completely made up. Nonetheless, this was our provocation that lead us into the Vietnam war.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gulf_of_Tonkin_incident

There are undoubtedly many more of these false flag operations, like Iraq and it's non-existent "weapons of mass destruction", and Assad of Syria and the fake gas attacks on his own people that were actually perpetrated by the "rebels" with our support. Here is an entertaining and eye-opening list I saw online of 42 such false flags. Keep in mind, these are just 42 that have been admitted to.
    https://washingtonsblog.com/2015/02/...g-attacks.html

As soon as I saw this news about these 2 boats on the news, I immediately knew 2 things for certain. I knew we did it, and we would blame Iran. Much like our recent attempt at regime change in Venezuela, where we had people dress in uniforms and set fire to red cross vehicles, and had fake military personnel with the Venezuelan uniforms, but with blue arm bands, deployed on a bridge with live ammunition. We do this under the guise of bringing democracy to a country were the President did win a fair election, while our own President lost the popular vote of the people by almost 3 million votes.
    We need to address the cause of these regime change wars. Countries with natural resources, like oil, minerals, or specific agriculture, all become the targets of giant corporations who want what they have, but do not want to pay for it. Other corporations, who make up the military industrial complex, make insane amounts of money selling weapons, affiliated technology and logistical support. Naturally, they want these conflicts to be never-ending also.
    Like psychotic salesmen, they pass out free x-lax cookies, then sell us all toilet paper. Except with these special companies, even the free cookies they hand out are subsidized by the US taxpayer. I think it is time to get the billionaires out of our politics, end corporate subsidies, and make it a godd*mn felony to bribe and "lobby" politicians and other government employees. If we fix this where it originates, we will all be better off.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RadioGod For This Useful Post:

Gamewell45 (06-15-2019), Just AnotherPerson (06-15-2019)

Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RadioGod View Post
    There is absolutely no way Iran put mines on those 2 boats. Lets start with the inconsistencies first.
    1.) Iran is doing everything it can NOT to give us provocation to attack them or gather a coalition against them. If they attacked 2 oil freighters, one from Norway, and the other from Japan, they would be pulling the pin on a grenade and hugging it tightly. This makes no sense at all.
    2.) The initial news stories said these were limpet mines floating in the straight. Now, the evidence proclaimed by the white house is that an Iranian boat was seen alongside one of the ships, and Iranian crew were taking an unexploded mine off the boat. If it were a limpet mine, it would have magnetically stuck to the outside hull, below the waterline.
    What does make sense here, is if one of these boats were rigged with demolitions, and happened to be in Iranian waters, it is only natural the Iranians would investigate. Finding any unexploded ordinance would be a goldmine of evidence, and like our FBI or ATF, they would remove it and examine it closely.
    3.) These limpet mines randomly attach to the hull as the boat passes. How do 2 huge ships pass through a minefield and only have mines attach to specific areas that do the least damage to the ship and personnel?
    While we are pondering these mysteries, we should not forget how attacks like these have played out in history.

First, we have the Spanish-American war, kicked off by the sinking of the USS Maine. This incident had all Americans thoroughly pissed and ready to trade blows with Spain. And it was shown later that the boat was not sunk as the media claimed, but by sabotage to the boiler from onboard the boat.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Maine_(ACR-1)

Then we have the RMS Lusitania, a commercial freighter supposedly sunk by a German U-boat. Turns out, it was hauling tons of war material and was not sunk by the Germans at all. This was the national outrage that helped propel us into WW2.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RMS_Lusitania

There was also the Gulf of Tonkin incident, parts 1 and 2. In the first episode, we claimed the North Vietnamese attacked us without provocation. Turns out, we attacked them. In the 2nd episode, there was no incident at all, it was completely made up. Nonetheless, this was our provocation that lead us into the Vietnam war.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gulf_of_Tonkin_incident

There are undoubtedly many more of these false flag operations, like Iraq and it's non-existent "weapons of mass destruction", and Assad of Syria and the fake gas attacks on his own people that were actually perpetrated by the "rebels" with our support. Here is an entertaining and eye-opening list I saw online of 42 such false flags. Keep in mind, these are just 42 that have been admitted to.
    https://washingtonsblog.com/2015/02/...g-attacks.html

As soon as I saw this news about these 2 boats on the news, I immediately knew 2 things for certain. I knew we did it, and we would blame Iran. Much like our recent attempt at regime change in Venezuela, where we had people dress in uniforms and set fire to red cross vehicles, and had fake military personnel with the Venezuelan uniforms, but with blue arm bands, deployed on a bridge with live ammunition. We do this under the guise of bringing democracy to a country were the President did win a fair election, while our own President lost the popular vote of the people by almost 3 million votes.
    We need to address the cause of these regime change wars. Countries with natural resources, like oil, minerals, or specific agriculture, all become the targets of giant corporations who want what they have, but do not want to pay for it. Other corporations, who make up the military industrial complex, make insane amounts of money selling weapons, affiliated technology and logistical support. Naturally, they want these conflicts to be never-ending also.
    Like psychotic salesmen, they pass out free x-lax cookies, then sell us all toilet paper. Except with these special companies, even the free cookies they hand out are subsidized by the US taxpayer. I think it is time to get the billionaires out of our politics, end corporate subsidies, and make it a godd*mn felony to bribe and "lobby" politicians and other government employees. If we fix this where it originates, we will all be better off.
    You make very compelling points and I could see the US conducting themselves as they have been doing since the Vietnam era. I suspect that Bolton is certainly influencing the president since he is the war hawk of the administration. Do anything to take the heat off of Trump including starting a war.
    When you cuss a farmer, don't talk with your mouth full

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Gamewell45 For This Useful Post:

Just AnotherPerson (06-15-2019)