User Tag List

Thread: RG in the House:)

Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

RG in the House:)

I wanted to join a better forum than I was posting in, so I was invited by JAP to give this one a try. I see that there is not a lot of activity here, but hopefully I can add one more voice that compels others to sign up and post. I will do my best not to trash post, and please forgive me if my sense of humor runs against the grain sometimes. I do not like personal messages or making friends irl. Anything anyone would like to tell me, create an account and post it openly for all to see That being said, I do look forward to having good conversations that bring up good debates, and ultimately end up with great solutions I could not have though of on my own. I would like to also thank @Gamewell45 for fixing the captcha so I could create an account. He did it overnight, and it looks like it took some creative thinking. Even if he didn't do it directly, it already shows there are people who are here hoping to make this a great and active forum. I will endeavor to keep that in mind when I join in the discussions.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to RadioGod For This Useful Post:

Just AnotherPerson (04-12-2019)

Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome aboard! I think you'll find this forum to be different then most others; we are small in numbers, but while some people may not agree with each other, they are civil with each other. Keeping this in mind, we hope to grow as time goes on and word gets out that political fireside is a forum where everyone can express their viewpoints in a friendly atmosphere. Thanks for joining our forum!
    When you cuss a farmer, don't talk with your mouth full

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Gamewell45 For This Useful Post:

RadioGod (04-12-2019)

Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamewell45 View Post
    Welcome aboard! I think you'll find this forum to be different then most others; we are small in numbers, but while some people may not agree with each other, they are civil with each other. Keeping this in mind, we hope to grow as time goes on and word gets out that political fireside is a forum where everyone can express their viewpoints in a friendly atmosphere. Thanks for joining our forum!
    Thank you brother. That is a noble goal.