User Tag List

Thread: Hello there

Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lightbulb Hello there

Hello residents of Political fireside. This is my first post and I am excited to join this board. Thank you to gamewell45 for referring me. This forum looks like a good place to have some interesting discussions with both like minded and opposing views people. I am a fan of DJT and believe he is doing the best job he can given the tremendous amount of flack he gets everyday.

Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by aeguy63 View Post
    Hello residents of Political fireside. This is my first post and I am excited to join this board. Thank you to gamewell45 for referring me. This forum looks like a good place to have some interesting discussions with both like minded and opposing views people. I am a fan of DJT and believe he is doing the best job he can given the tremendous amount of flack he gets everyday.
    Hi. Welcome.
    I would have thought the flack flies when one is not doing the best job they can.

Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Beevee View Post
    Hi. Welcome.
    I would have thought the flack flies when one is not doing the best job they can.
    Unfortunately, when the media constantly drags ones name through the mud on an hourly basis and moreso than any other president, it makes it difficult even for the good things to be successfully highlighted.

Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome aboard aeguy; we look forward to your input here where everyone's viewpoints are welcome.
    When you cuss a farmer, don't talk with your mouth full

Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Unfortunately, when the media constantly drags ones name through the mud on an hourly basis and moreso than any other president, it makes it difficult even for the good things to be successfully highlighted.
    When you present yourself to a firing squad don't expect them to turn the arms on themselves.

Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome to the forum @aeguy63. I am not a fan of DJT but look forward to debating the subject.
    "The difference between what we do and what we are capable of doing would suffice to solve most of the world’s problems.” Mahatma Gandhi

Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello, and welcome to the board @aeguy63, it's very early in the morning where I live, so don't expect any brilliant insights.

I am not an American, I am still in high school, and I have no political opinion of DJT (I guess you mean your current President), so I guess that puts me into the category of those in between like minded and opposing. But as a public figure, I find your President arrogant, ill-mannered, rude, insensitive, and amazingly poorly educated for someone in that high office (like he barely speaks English). Maybe he is doing the best job he can, but given who and what he is - is that really enough for a great country like yours?

Lol, I guess this could be the start of an interesting discussion.

Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome: we're not fast paced, but we're good - and very relaxing.

Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We can attempt to qualify the difference between past presidents and their behavior and DJT. Hint, there’s a direct link to being insulting and crass, and the media’s coverage of such behavior...it isn’t the media’s fault for reporting on it.