Thread: Making Your Choice When Voting

Senior Member Just AnotherPerson's Avatar
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Who View Post
    People are now being groomed from birth to be dumb, selfish sheeple, and even when they are being treated like they don't deserve better, they don't see it. Conversely, they often don't see beyond their region, nevermind their state. I think this is deliberate. It bodes for a very dystopic future where the rich are very very rich and the poor are content to be amused. No middle class.
    And it most certainly does not help that they pump us full of fluoride in our water and drinks, and feed us toxic chemicals. And introduce chemicals into the atmosphere in the jet fuel, not going off on the chem trail thing but there really are terrible chemicals in the jet fuel that contaminate the environment, a major one is aluminum, and that really causes the population to be dumbed down, and even get Alzheimer's. Not to mention the vaccines that contain toxic chems like aluminum and mercury. I don't think they really need to add those awful chems. They can make a vaccine that is clean. So yeah they are chemically dumbing us down, by nutriments, and exposure. But not only that they are conditionally dumbing us down. They teach us to be dumbed down on top of being drugged up.

My father said something to me once that made me laugh. He has a really good sense of humor. He said it is not that a person is smarter than other people, rather it is that about 500 not so smart people, have to be born, and it just makes a person feel smart. That cracked me up, that was during a conversation about the mentality of some Trump supporters.

Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This video made me think of the conversation in this thread. They want us not to take action, just lay down and take it. This is a great video.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Just AnotherPerson For This Useful Post:

Dr. Who (04-14-2019)

Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Just AnotherPerson View Post
    And it most certainly does not help that they pump us full of fluoride in our water and drinks, and feed us toxic chemicals. And introduce chemicals into the atmosphere in the jet fuel, not going off on the chem trail thing but there really are terrible chemicals in the jet fuel that contaminate the environment, a major one is aluminum, and that really causes the population to be dumbed down, and even get Alzheimer's. Not to mention the vaccines that contain toxic chems like aluminum and mercury. I don't think they really need to add those awful chems. They can make a vaccine that is clean. So yeah they are chemically dumbing us down, by nutriments, and exposure. But not only that they are conditionally dumbing us down. They teach us to be dumbed down on top of being drugged up.

My father said something to me once that made me laugh. He has a really good sense of humor. He said it is not that a person is smarter than other people, rather it is that about 500 not so smart people, have to be born, and it just makes a person feel smart. That cracked me up, that was during a conversation about the mentality of some Trump supporters.
    Independent thought is neither desired nor particularly tolerated. The more that society is divided and unthinking, the easier it is for the black hats to assume control.
    "The difference between what we do and what we are capable of doing would suffice to solve most of the world’s problems.” Mahatma Gandhi

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Dr. Who For This Useful Post:

Just AnotherPerson (04-14-2019)

Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Who View Post
    Independent thought is neither desired nor particularly tolerated. The more that society is divided and unthinking, the easier it is for the black hats to assume control.
    You are right about that! If only people knew that they were being divided on purpose. They are also beginning to find ways to try and keep people from communicating. Like on YouTube you used to be able to send a message to the person who has that channel if you have important information to share with them. But they disabled that function. It is all part of keeping us divided. That is also a huge purpose of the mainstream media. I even think dems and repubs the two pary system is also a way to divide us, and you can see it works wonderfully.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Just AnotherPerson For This Useful Post:

Dr. Who (04-14-2019)