User Tag List

Thread: Al-Baghdadi - success or partial success?

Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Al-Baghdadi - success or partial success?

So Trump has announced the death of Al-Baghdadi. But is it the success that Trump dreamed it would be? Not on your life.

Last night Trump announced there would be a statement slated for this morning. Big news, he claimed. That's because Trump is incapable of thinking past the moment.

He visualised himself, on a half screen, claiming 'I did this' with the other half of the screen showing Al-Baghdadi shackled as he was led off a military aircraft at a home base, in real time.
    It didn't work out that way. So, although it is a success in most ways, it's a failure for him, although he will claim it as successful. His failure? That he can't claim he did what Obama did not and parade a live terrorist leader on your screens.

Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Beevee View Post
    So Trump has announced the death of Al-Baghdadi. But is it the success that Trump dreamed it would be? Not on your life.

Last night Trump announced there would be a statement slated for this morning. Big news, he claimed. That's because Trump is incapable of thinking past the moment.

He visualised himself, on a half screen, claiming 'I did this' with the other half of the screen showing Al-Baghdadi shackled as he was led off a military aircraft at a home base, in real time.
    It didn't work out that way. So, although it is a success in most ways, it's a failure for him, although he will claim it as successful. His failure? That he can't claim he did what Obama did not and parade a live terrorist leader on your screens.
    While I'm glad that Al-Baghdadi is dead, it would have been cool to interrogate him and find out more about his terrorist organization and it's contacts and other pertinent information.

I agree with you that Trump is incapable of thinking past the moment. I believe he has the mental capacity of a 6th grader. Sad.
    When you cuss a farmer, don't talk with your mouth full