Thread: Stacey Abrams making the news today

Senior Member Just AnotherPerson's Avatar
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Stacey Abrams making the news today

Now here is a woman I adore through and through. I really love Stacey Abrams. I think she is sharp, and she is kind. She has that light in her eyes that only good people have. She has righteousness on her side, I find that beautiful as well. I find her to be a beautiful human being. What happened to her during the last election was unacceptable. But I always knew that because of this injustice there was going to be hell to pay. I knew if anyone would be able to make change she will.

So I seen two stories on her today, the first was she is going to work to restore voter rights.
    https://www.ajc.com/blog/politics/st...1qNSUsZiOkHYJ/

The second story is that she is opening herself up to the VP position. I love it!
    https://www.nytimes.com/2019/08/14/u...president.html

Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Just AnotherPerson View Post
    Now here is a woman I adore through and through. I really love Stacey Abrams. I think she is sharp, and she is kind. She has that light in her eyes that only good people have. She has righteousness on her side, I find that beautiful as well. I find her to be a beautiful human being. What happened to her during the last election was unacceptable. But I always knew that because of this injustice there was going to be hell to pay. I knew if anyone would be able to make change she will.

So I seen two stories on her today, the first was she is going to work to restore voter rights.
    https://www.ajc.com/blog/politics/st...1qNSUsZiOkHYJ/

The second story is that she is opening herself up to the VP position. I love it!
    https://www.nytimes.com/2019/08/14/u...president.html
    I think she definitely has her priorities in order; she's young enough where she has plenty of time to run for the presidency down the road should she so desire. She can make more of a positive impact and impression doing what she plans to do to help voters in the battleground state of Georgia. Look for her to do great and wonderful things down the road for politics in general.
    When you cuss a farmer, don't talk with your mouth full

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Gamewell45 For This Useful Post:

Just AnotherPerson (08-15-2019)

Senior Member Just AnotherPerson's Avatar
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamewell45 View Post
    I think she definitely has her priorities in order; she's young enough where she has plenty of time to run for the presidency down the road should she so desire. She can make more of a positive impact and impression doing what she plans to do to help voters in the battleground state of Georgia. Look for her to do great and wonderful things down the road for politics in general.
    I agree 100% good words friend.

I believe that our congress men and women have more power in the positions they already have to make real change. It is just a matter of them wanting to or not. For instance I love Tulsi, and yes I do want her to be President since 2016. But I also understand that she has been making positive changes in the position she already has. I also realize even if she does not get elected her run isn't for not. She is an insider, and a veteran. She has been exposing the corrupt system. I think that alone is a powerful contribution to our society. No one can stand against her words on war because she know first hand. No one can call her out when she exposed corruption in gov, because she is an insider. She is bringing it to light, not as a conspiracy theorist but as someone who is un refutable.

But Stacey Abrams she is a gem! I really do believe she will do great things. There is something that happens to people also when an injustice is done to them. If it happens to just the right person it lights a fire in them that cant be put out. Like Malala. She had a major injustice done to her, and now she fights for so many. When she speaks you can feel it in your heart. I recognize that energy in people and I haven't seen it in very many. Usually those people make history.